Pirates pride (for Bubblelord)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It had been atleast two weeks since Hoard the Human cyborg pirate and the others had escaped the terrible trap that was the slaver station. with the help of a strange scientist and the "Service" android Kelly he and his fellow would be sex slaves escaped in a few separate ships that they had.... liberated... from the many pirates that use the station as a base. He also had manged to keep hold of the one slaver captains he had defeated in his time there with the intent to turn the tables on him, no only that but Hoard had acquired a vial that he could use to turn him into a girly boy (or a girl if he so chose by upping the dosage).

the ship he had taken was big enough to house for or five people and had all the essentials. it was a bit of an old model as my of the pirates ships were in this area of space, but it was quite fast and maneuverable. it was a kind of bronzeish color and was triangular in shape. it was now in orbit around a colony world by the name of Zeedum.

"I really must thank you for getting me out of that nasty place Hoard, and maybe you've only been bringing my for youer own benefit but still... I'm glad to be anywhere but there..." said the old model maid android as she took a seat in cockpit with Hoard.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Since the escape, Hoard had done little more than count his blessings. He'd yet to set to work on fucking up the old slaver, but he had at least been able to get his robotic companion some clothes to her liking and acquired his own gear once more. His limbs were in working order and all together at long last, wearing a short-sleeved blue shirt with black pants. His armor was on a stand within the cockpit, the samurai-like suit at least functional should they need him to head outside to ptch up the ship. Unlike the ships he had flown in his lifetime, the clunker he had now was something actually worth keeping. That alone had put him in a decent mood as he kept an eye on the ship's readings while they orbited.

"I didn't just bring you because you were goon in the sack, Kelly... I brought you because you helped me out. I had a debt to settle. The fact you have such a nice cunt is just a bonus. I'm more surprised you haven't tried to leave yet, even knowing I'm a pirate. Hell... knowing that I can't exactly do anything legal and have those slavers no doubt looking for a way to get me back in chains."

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kelly nodded and turned to look back out of the view port to look at Zeedom. it was a bright green Planet that was mostly covered in forest and only a few settlements, it was a mostly quite sector of space that only had the occasional colony or supply ship visiting. "Well, i guess there isn't much i can do either.... as an android I don't really have rights and I cant really just go get a job somewhere..." Kelly said trailing off. "But its not like I have any place better to be anyway, so I just might stick with you for a while Mr.Hoard.", she said with a small smile.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'm glad to hear it. If you could only be upgraded with more sensory parts, I could make you cum like a real person. They'd have to give you rights then."

Turning and rising from his chair, he'd roll his shoulders lightly.

"Find us a nice outpost and handle the landing. I need to go and juice that slaver into a feminine boy so we can make sure he's not easy to identify. Maybe we'll break him in as a celebration once we find some work..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kelly gave a little laugh at his first comment then nodded as she looked through a map of the settlements on Zeedom.

with the ship being a slaver/pirate ship it came equipped with a room made just for holding people, and that's where there captive resided. It had been recently found that his name was Rex and that he actually was a bit of menace of a pirate even before he went into the slaver business. the dark skinned man for the most part was denied clothes by his captors. His tough attitude had long since faded showing nothing but a manipulative coward underneath. He had been spared his transformation due to how hectic everything was in Hoards escape attempt.... but now he could see Hoard giving her a look through his holding cells window with made him gulp and his eyes shift about nervously.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Walking into the cell, Hoard didn't do more than smirk. He wasn't a man to often show his excitement, but this had been one of the scum responsible for his near enslavement. Taking hold of a vial with the serum, he'd move to stand before the nude male while gently wiggling the syringe.

"So, Rex... ready to become a weak bitch of mine? I imagine being my slave will teach you humility... so choose. A pussy so I can knock you up or keeping your dick as nothing more than some pathetic excuse for one?"

He'd reach out and secure one of the bound wrists, moving the needle to the skin without much ceremony. He didn't break the surface yet, of course, instead hovering it there. All the time he'd dragged the captive around were about to be paid off... and he had to make sure that it wasn't forced about Rex. It was going to be a choice he helped make, permanently removing the menacing pirate and slaver he had once been and making him just a girly boy with an ass to pound or a woman with a cunt to fill.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Rex eyes went wide when hoard came and wiggled the syringe, he knew what it was and what it might mean. He struggled on his binding but there was nowhere for him to go. Hoard could see the dread in his eyes as he held the needle to his wrist. He gasped as he felt it touch his skin and shut his eyes tightly fearing for the worst. put then opened them when hoard didn't immediately push the needle in. Then hearing hoards question he gave him confused expression. "What? choose?" he said fearfully his eye darting about. so now he was giving him a choice... he could become a girly boy with a tiny dick... or become a full fledged woman. He didn't like either of these choices because they all ended with him losing! "I mean..... if i had to choose.... i'd just go all the way... no sense going in half assed...", Rex said shakily. "But c-come on man. w-we don't gotta go this far do we? we can work something out right?", he said, still even now trying to weasel his way out of taking responsibility for his actions.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The fact that Rex resolved it'd be better to go all the way was all the answer Hoard needed. Pushing the needle in, he'd start feeding the syrum in with a smirk.

"You can work it out by becoming my personal femboy bitch. Time to repent, in the only way you can."

With the dose to make Rex girly complete, he pulled it out and moved one hand to his own pants. Tugging them down along with his boxers, Hoard began to strip in a clear anticipation for what was going to come. And only when he was nude, his cybernetic limbs seeming to accent the above average prick, would he move to the bound Rex and wait patiently.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"N-no!", he cried as the needle was pushed into him, and it payload was released. He struggled as if to try and run away from the transformation even though he knew it would be pointless, you can run from something that's in your body. then he felt a tingling sensation it started in his face first. His lips began to just a bit more plump, then his face began to reshape into a more feminine look, his strong square chin reseeded and was replaced with a slimmer more girlish one. then his cheek bones moved inwards making his face much less square and more rounded and his nose shrank considerably, turning his face from gritty and manly to down right girly in a matter of seconds! He cried out in pain as his neck began to slim down and his Adams apple disappeared into his neck and his tough gravely voice was replaced with much softer and higher pitched one. "No! god! Nooo!", he cried while the line between "he" and "she" got thinner and thinner. next he began to heave squirm and his wide shoulders began to shrink down and the muscles he worked hard to keep began to go along with them. Then his waist began to shrink while his hips began to widen. Then his ass began fill out and get nice and round, making it look nice and grabable. then access flesh was also deposited into his chest and his pectorals swelled until a small set of breasts (Most likely B-cup). He stared down at his chest in horror seeing go from a tough pirate and slaver to one of a small woman's! then the what he had dreaded most happened... he felt a surging in his groin and to his absolute horror his cock got smaller and smaller! while his balls began to shrink into his body. then an alien feeling pushed through him as the beginnings of pussy began to form on his, now more like her, crotch. the with a strained cry of new pleasure the rest of her new equipment formed. and now Rex the salver commander was no more.... replaced buy a bark skinned woman sitting there in shock.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While his intent had been to make the man into a girly boy, it had instead been the overdose to make him into a woman. Either way, Rex was no more and it left him before a far weaker and far more fuck-worthy conquest. Taking his sweet time moving forward, he took her by the bound wrists and fully released her from the bindings. With his cybernetic strength, this new bitch couldn't dare defy Hoard... but it was more that he knew exactly what he was going to do with his new prize.

"Alright, Reya, get on your knees. If you bite me, I'll just get a cybernetic dick and fuck you into a mindless bitch. If you do good and can satisfy me with your mouth and throat, I'll hold off on claiming your holes. Is that clear? Or are you going to lose a lot more than your manhood today? I'd rather have a nice, loyal blowjob slut than one who gets sold to some big dicked alien once we get in town."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With her hands unbound she looks at them still perhaps in disbelief. Her breath was still shaky from the transformation and she seemed a bit unsteady. then hearing him again she looked Hoard in the eyes and gave a fearful expression, then looked down to his junk. Most of his time she back when it was he, had gotten other people to suck him off, and now the tables had turned quite drastically... now she would be the one giving the sucking. the last thing she wanted was to be dropped off with some giant donged alien that would pound her mind into oblivion... so slowly, she got up to her knees and reluctantly opened her mouth to let hoard stick his cock inside.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard smiled at the loyal slut, reaching out to grab her short cornrows. Pushing into her mouth nice and slow, he kept Reya in the perfect spot to make eye contact during the mouth-claiming.

"You're going to grow your hair out, too. Give me something to hold when I fuck that pretty throat... or when I pound that pussy between your legs."

He wasn't making room for talking, though, bottoming out in the mouth just before her throat's entrance. Then he held his ground, making her taste a proper mouthful and to hopefully encourage some bitch mentality. A curious slut licking on his shaft would help build her oral skills and assert dominance.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Reya's face scrunched a little at the insertion to her mouth and her eyes kept looking back and froth from the cock in her mouth to Hoards face. her hands shakily went up to hold onto Hoard's waist for support, she figured she might need it. she wasn't sure what to make of the taste of his cock she thought to would be nasty... but it wasn't entirely unbearable, perhaps the change had effect this but she couldn't be sure. She then began to lick his shaft around on the bottom trying to get started right away. She may have hated Hoard for what he had done to her but she had to give this her best lest she get thrown out and end up god knows where.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The oral was far from good, but it would do. Rubbing the top of her head, he moved his free hand to Reya's shoulder. His prick throbbed and shifted in her mouth, even with the amateur tonguework, as she pleasured him in the submissive service. But the grip on her shoulder pulled her gently closer, the cock pushing into her throat.

"Good girl. Gag before I bottom out and it's your ass getting fucked. If you just don't try harder, then it's the pussy. Final warning, Reya... now let's claim this hole as my first territory."

Even if Kelly walked in, Hoard wouldn't have stopped. Inch by inch, he pushed and tried his hardest to put his balls on her chin and get her lips kissing him at the base.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Reya whimpered as Hoard pushed farther and farther into her mouth. She almost gagged but she fought to stop herself. She didn't want to get fucked in the ass (even though in the back of her head she knew it would happen eventually at some point...). When he finally was to the hilt in her mouth he felt her shudder and mouth tense. her eyes were wide and were watering a little, along with few beads of sweat forming on her brow.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just like that, Hoard had made a new bitch. The pirate pulled Reya off as fast as she'd been fully swallowing him, the glistening shaft gently smacked on her hips before he pushed in again. A slow throatfuck using his full length would train her, satisfied with the oral service enough to spare her holes.

"Good girl... you learn fast. Time for a crash course."

Both hands gripping her by the hair, he had all the leverage to force the dark-skinned woman to keep pleasuring him. No gag was going to stop the cyborg, fully content to fuck the gag reflex out of his new slave.

"When I cum in that throat, you're not going to be able to go back to that strong pirate. N-Ngh... you'll make a fine cocksucker until you finally want my dick in you. I bet you'll beg to get knocked up eventually... you're going to fall harder than any slave you've sold."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Reya's eyes continued to water and she began to sweat quite a bit. She coughed and gagged a few times as he fucked her throat thoroughly, but didn't dare resist, she didn't want to upset Hoard. He could feel the girl quiver and shake, especially ther hands on his hips. Unsurprisingly, she felt ashamed of what was befalling her. two week ago she/he was on top of the food chain more or less, now she was right back down on the bottom and it seemed Hoard planned to push her down even further then that. She then started to go a bit cross eyed and her new pussy wetted up as as the taste of Hoards "man meat" began to fill her with a strange new feeling of pleasure.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the bitch crossing her eyes and the throatfuck continued, Hoard figured he'd break his promise. With a few more ball-smacking hilts, he finally pulled out and let the cock flop dominantly on Reya's feminine face.

"That throat was pleasing... I bet you had a guy you secretly wanted to fuck you, right?"

Pulling her up and taking her by the wrists, Hoard pushed her bare back against the cell wall. It meant his saliva-coated cock pushed between her thighs and along the wet cunt. But the cyborg wasn't penetrating yet, moving his hands to her hips and hefting her up. There was nothing she could do but wrap her legs around him and either push him or rest her hands on his chest like a good bitch.

"You got me throbbing... and you seem ready to become my first woman and cumdump. With those tits and hips, you'll look great when you get knocked up and pop out a kid. All I need to do is take your virginity. Unless you want to feel a man dominate a... different hole."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Reya gave a gasp as her throat was freed from Hoards member, her respite was short live however as she soon found his cock pushed in her face. Then she was suddenly hoisted up and she gave fearful yelp. Her back was then pressed against the wall with, hoard putting his wet cock on her moist slit, this made her shiver and her eyes go wide. Her legs ended wrapped around him out of instinct. then she finally became aware of what hoard had said, Reya was certain that having a kid would be the last thing she wanted... even if her new pussy was nice and moist with need. "no! not the pussy! not the pussy... p-please! put it in the ass!", she cried pathetically.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Begging for it up the ass? I always knew you wanted a dick in there..."

Moving closer and forcing her average-sized tits to meet his chest, both hands moved to clasp her ass and lift it ever slightly. Even if he couldn't genuinely feel, the spongy resistance of a feminine hindquarters was one the pirate could appreciate. The cock moved to the virgin backdoor, pushing against it blindly in their close proximity. But that blind push slipped into the mark and sank deep into his new virgin. But there wasn't anything to stop him this time. Pinned and forced to take it, he wouldn't stop until he grunted and their hips smacked in unison.

"N-Nfh... that wet cunt will be fun later... but I got to break your backdoor in by the time we're landing. Hopefully I can get off and either give you a warm present or stain that face in cum."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
It had happened, a cock was now in her ass. Feelings of shame and pleasure were now welling up inside of her as Hoard pistioned into her tight pucker stealing away her anal virginity forever. Again her body was hit with alien feelings of pleasure and she shut her eyes and grit her teeth as moans tried to work their way out of her mouth. She wanted to hate the feeling she was getting from her ass but she just couldn't... it was super arousing and make her body quake with every thrust.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his new slave clearly fighting against the pleasure of her ass being taken, Hoard wasn't going to relent. He shifted to gently rest his forehead against hers in an intimate position, eyes watching her while his sack smacked against her and the jiggling new ass made it an even bigger incentive to take that wonderfully new butt in both hands and start raising her and bringing her down in time with the thrusts. Kelly might have been a great lay, but he was determined to break this ex-slaver into a loyal wife or concubine. She'd feel his mouth against hers, forcing his tongue against her gritting teeth in a near possessive and unanswered attempt at a kiss.

"Mmmf~... I think once you open that mouth and give in, you'll find that this is better than any slave you broke back on that station. It's time to repent... by spending your life wrapped in pleasure. No more worrying about getting arrested, only about how to keep me satisfied. You could move out of this cell and start spending nights with me, using this hole until we both want to put a bun in your oven. It must sound great and your body is trying to tell you to give in... so just give up on escaping and start accepting your new position in life."

Thrusting to the hilt for a moment, he grunted and just about filled her pucker to the brim with seed. Instead, he completely remained still to whisper to her.

"Reya, first concubine and wife to Hoard... has a nice sound to it, doesn't it? No more bosses far above you, just your lover to answer to. And we can have it all, once I start back in some form of crime. Whether its pirating, smuggling, slaving, or stealing... you'd have a share of the wealth spent on you."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She kept her mouth as shut as she could but the impulse to open up and let hoard into her mouth was definitely there. Through she was in the thick of the pleasure coming from her tigh anal passage she could still pick up what hoard was saying, even through the haze of lust pooling in her brain. she did get a little confused she wasn't expecting hoard to be anything but intimate with hef. She thought this whole affair was going to be rough use an abuse kind of session... witch it did kind of start out as... but now hoard was offering her a "better life". Then she just felt even confused and her new feminine urges were pushing into head even harder. Then with the feeling of Hoards hot seed filling her once virgin depths she couldn't hold back, with a wail of pleasure she came as well hitting Hoards waist with a bit of her girl cum. Then she when mostly limp in his grasp, hanging there as he told her of the share of wealth she could have and the simplicity of having no boss but him and his pleasure. she didn't really answer him as few drips of seed feel from her hole, she was still riding the high of her own orgasm to be able to say anything meaningful anyway.

Just then Kelly's voice came in through the intercom. "We'll be going down to Zeedom soon, be ready to head out."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
After the intimate acts inspired confusion, the cock slid nice and slowly from the hole. Even from such a reaming, she'd be nice and tight for a lot of fucks. One of his hands slid to shove a cold finger into the hot but rather average load in Reya's backside.

"Got it Kelly," he smirked before bringing the cum tipped hand around for his bitch to see, "Just gave our friend her first anal creampie. Once I finish with her, I'll meet you at the ship exit."

Both hands returned to her new ass, lifting the slut fully away from his cock. It only took a moment more to get her onto no-doubt shaky footing and move to clasp her wrists.

"Unloyal holes have to stay chained up, but you'll be able to at least get water and nutrients from the cell's basic functions. When I get back, I expect an answer. Stay chained up and fight your purpose in life... or get to be fucked hard every night as one of my women. Let the cum in that ass be an idea of just the start... and that cute orgasm as a sign of how futile it is to fight."

Releasing her to flick a nipple, he turned and made his way out the cell with a push of the button to lock Reya in. It wasn't but a moment to walk to the exit... and hopefully find the now-free sex-nurse ready to help him find them some work.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Reya was shivering here and there as Hoard jammed a robotic finger into her ass and she did stagger a bit as she was put back on her feet. she didn't move to do much, she still had a fearful look in her eye, although it did seem that there was a lot of thinking going on as well. she looked away when Hoard clasped her hands back together too full of shame at that point to look him in the eyes. she kept her gaze to the side as Hoard told her to essentially given in. Reya then gave a gasp as hoard flicked her sensitive nipple, and then she took a seat on the floor as he left, looking down at her new body left to stew on her situation.

Kelly was waiting near the air lock when Hoard found her she had changed into some working clothes. "Ok so, the ship will land soon and as you know androids are not really considered people yet... so if anyone asks I'm your droid." Kelly said as she watched the view port..

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The working clothes didn't do much to conceal his android friend's body, Hoard looking her over as she spoke. The human male moved a bit closer, grabbing the synthetic ass for a moment to get her close.

"You are my droid... a free one that has plenty of skills. If they force our hand, be ready to follow my commands. Promise I'll be gentle, unlike with my actual slaves..."

Releasing her, his gaze shifted forward to the exit patiently. A flexing of his fingers assured him his limbs were working, hidden by his own clothing, even after playing around in fluid. They really were built to last.

"If we have to, we'll both get on our knees and work a gloryhole for cash. We need money to refuel and repair the ship, not to mention buy supplies. Maybe we'll drag Reya off the ship to do all the cock sucking..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kelly was happy to hear hoard treat her as a equal and also quite enjoyed his hands on her ass giving him a smile and a nod in response. "Well, hopefully it doesn't come to that... I'm sure there's plenty of things we could do on a new colony world like this." she remarked.

Outside of the airlocks veiw port they could see the greenish tint of the atmosphere as they began to push into Zeedum. then after a minute or so, they made a landing at the largest settlement on the planet know as Gra'mala, witch ment "The city for the future" in the La'cotum's language. When Kelly opened the airlock there was a rush as fresh air filled in through the opening smelling of grass and other such greenery. Hoard could see that the place was mostly filled with La'cotum (the same race that the strange scientist from the station blue skined four eyed slightly insectoid race mostly human like but, have four spider like limbs that are mounted on their backs). "We're mostly going to deal with La'cotum here as the colony was established buy them. they're a pretty laid back bunch but it best if we didnt start any fights with them... they're much stronger then they look.", Kelly explained.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"No fights, got it."

Taking the lead once they were properly in the colony, the ex-pirate moved a hand to her ass to ensure both everyone knew she was with him and to not let the pair split up. The first place he'd lead them to check would be a bar. Worst case he could buy a drink and find them someone to get drunk and rob...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Kelly was quite happy to let hoard hold her ass, she felt quite safe with his firm robotic hand on her blush behind. once outside the space port they could see just how lush Zeedum was. there was grass just about everywere and the buldings and roads seemed to flow with nature instead of against it. the buildings were dome like as is most La'cutom structures. strange blue barked trees with yellow "Y" shaped leaves were found here and there along the plath ways. in the air bird sized fly like creatures would dart from tree to tree get at the sap the would occasionally leak. Everyone seemed walk from place to place mostly, there were very few vehicles around. Overall, the place could be called pleasant if you didn't mind gaint bug like things. La'cutom would eye hoard curiously with their four eyed gazes but would soon go back to whatever work they were doing, colony life kept you busy.

soon they found their way over to nearest bar. it was a fairly clean looking dome like building with tan colored walls and a holo sigh that said "Doro's" in yellow.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The short walk had certainly made him a bit uncomfortable. Hoard had fucked and captured hostages a few times, but being in such greatly alien environments clearly hadn't grown on him. The hand released Kelly's synthetic tush, taking the lead as he made his way inside the bar with a motion for her to follow.

On the inside, the man came to a stop in fashion with the traditional outsider's halt. This was a world with a colony that seemed purely of one race... he had to take note of anyone different if there was... or at least try and find someone who was in charge to speak to about work.