Pirate raid on Tavros

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
So I grind my way up to level 10, finished up the pirate base raid with Kara, got the third probe, went back to Tavros and ran into the pirate raid event. I'm kinda surprised since I didn't expect the event to be tough and got my ass kicked several times by the juggernaut, anyone know when this was added? Never ran into it before.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's part of Riya's thing iirc and it was like well over a month, month and a half ago i think.

Chiromishi

Aug 9, 2017
EDIT: I really should read things. It is a recent thing as Xeivous had said. Don't post when you're sleepy, everyone.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So I grind my way up to level 10, finished up the pirate base raid with Kara, got the third probe, went back to Tavros and ran into the pirate raid event. I'm kinda surprised since I didn't expect the event to be tough and got my ass kicked several times by the juggernaut, anyone know when this was added? Never ran into it before.

Riya-quest Juggs is a trap, by trap I mean if you underestimate his DPS, he can drop you in two turns.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
Riya-quest Juggs is a trap, by trap I mean if you underestimate his DPS, he can drop you in two turns.
It's a good thing that i got power surge, gravidic disruptor and boosted charges. I could spam unresistable damage ability that also lowers incoming kinetic damae by half+a way to replenish my shield and energy. It didn't take much for him to go down once I started spamming it.