Phylla Can Be Immobilized?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I was collecting stones from Phylla when I noticed a bit of text saying she was depressed because she was too large to move anymore. I responded by telling her not to lay eggs anymore and then she could walk again. I should have paid more attention because now I have no idea how I immobilized her to begin with.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I didn't know you could immobilize her. Maybe it has to do with the amount you can cum? I think I remember reading that she is able to produce more eggs the more you can cum. I am probably wrong though, once I got her as a follower in the camp I kinda ignored her cause I couldn't really corrupt her, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She could be corrupted at least till the point PC can have orgy with her and her children.

As for been immobilized part you may mean when PC have above 50 corruption when picking option to take stones that it say she's immobile due to her been pregnant.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
She could be corrupted at least till the point PC can have orgy with her and her children.

As for been immobilized part you may mean when PC have above 50 corruption when picking option to take stones that it say she's immobile due to her been pregnant.
Oh. Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks.
Yeah, sometimes I'll be temporarily corrupted for either perks or entry into the Bazaar.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Your welcome. Any other similar question you need to nwo answer I may be able to help?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nothing more wasn't written for her as far go corruption route. Some slight more mean version of scenes when PC may try stuff her full of drider eggs but that all. THere is always chance she would get some smaller or larger expansion in one of mods. I think she not under deep protection of nto making changes to her content but that would need check again to be certain.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Nothing more wasn't written for her as far go corruption route. Some slight more mean version of scenes when PC may try stuff her full of drider eggs but that all. THere is always chance she would get some smaller or larger expansion in one of mods. I think she not under deep protection of nto making changes to her content but that would need check again to be certain.

Filling her with Drider eggs isn't exclusive to corrupt scenes. I did it with a pure Drider PC and she fucking loved it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes it's not exclusive but it still have pure and corrupted variants. THo they sorta feel like they not so different up to the point be totaly different scenes that or pure or corrupted PC can access only.