"Phoenix" genotype in genotypes list

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I was looking around the stats page out of curiosity recently, and I saw that I am 8.3% phoenix, with 1/16 traits. Frankly, I adore phoenixes, and I'm wondering what traits they are, what transformatives apply to those, and how I could get myself to qualify as a phoenix, maybe (depends on how much I'd have to make myself bird-like - I'm more about the badass angel girl thing than the harpy thing)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Racial Score says Avian 4+, Feather 'skin' and Glowing Ember/Fiery Blue. Avian is one of the more complex types, with a lot of sub-races.
The system was reworked recently to mostly remove penalties (which is why you see Phoenix on the list, among others), so it ought to be easier to achieve.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Racial Score says Avian 4+, Feather 'skin' and Glowing Ember/Fiery Blue. Avian is one of the more complex types, with a lot of sub-races.
The system was reworked recently to mostly remove penalties (which is why you see Phoenix on the list, among others), so it ought to be easier to achieve.
Does that mean I'm forced to have feathered skin to count as a phoenix? boo.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Does that mean I'm forced to have feathered skin to count as a phoenix? boo.
That said this just made me realize that I can have "glowing ember" wings and that is so insanely goals, hell yes.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
That said this just made me realize that I can have "glowing ember" wings and that is so insanely goals, hell yes.
Well, that's the best part about this game. If you want something bad enough, you can literally make it yourself!