Petsinwinter's Snow Fort: Magic Bee Honey

petsinwinter

Jul 16, 2016
So, some of you may know me as that one moderator on the Public Fenchat Discord. Most of you have literally no clue who I am.

Regardless, I'm writing a Bee TF for this exciting new game. At the moment it's just a work in progress, as I have a lot to write yet, including an ovipositor that may or may not make the final cut. I've never written a TF or honestly much of anything before, so we'll see how this goes, won't we?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14lr0GCWeUuvuGVsPVGwQ3L7mu7wsNESup__A7iP0InQ/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: QuestyRobo

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Don't worry if you're currently kinda a nobody to the vast majority of us, I beelieve in you!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
o hay look, gay bee boi potential

Edit: Hope that we'll see that one idea we talked about involved in this. Giving bee players perfect legs for thigh jobs is too good, Pets. TOO GOOD.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Welcome, friend-man!

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
Another busy bee, eh? I understand, beecause I'm excited for whatcha got here; won me over with your honeyed words!...

I'm just going to stop here. Can't wait to make a bee boy/girl regardless.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
What's the buzz with bee tfs anyways? There's always someone swarming to the idea of adding bee content. I guess it's all black and yellow now. It's almost like a hive mentality... I ran out of bee puns.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
What's the buzz with bee tfs anyways? There's always someone swarming to the idea of adding bee content. I guess it's all black and yellow now. It's almost like a hive mentality... I ran out of bee puns.
What bizzzness do you have here stranger

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I dislike this TF because it doesn't allow one to become a bee-man.
Not true. You can easily use the TF to become a bee man. You just have to refine it or risk the random factor feminizing you.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Not true. You can easily use the TF to become a bee man. You just have to refine it or risk the random factor feminizing you.

Feel pointless when you could just put a simple limit so it only femininize if the player is already feminine or has preferred gender to female.

Indeed this is correct the new alchemy system allows you to make TFs that are basically debug cat nips from tits.

Presumably, you can refine, but going out of one's way to refine a tf just to avoid a generic feminizing effect on a generic anthro species feels annoying.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Feel pointless when you could just put a simple limit so it only femininize if the player is already feminine or has preferred gender to female.

Presumably, you can refine, but going out of one's way to refine a tf just to avoid a generic feminizing effect on a generic anthro species feels annoying.
That's the entire point of refining though, to avoid effects you don't want. No one is going to water down the TFs they're writing so Lashcharge can be lazy.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
That's the entire point of refining though, to avoid effects you don't want. No one is going to water down the TFs they're writing so Lashcharge can be lazy.
My issue is not due to me being lazy for having to go through extra steps, but rather that I dislike generic anthro tfs having forced feminization in them that don't consider the player's gender.

Putting a limit on feminization to PC that are already feminized or female is not what I would exactly call watering down.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Putting a limit on feminization to PC that are already feminized or female is not what I would exactly call watering down.
It is, though. It's like making it so no TFs can can give you a cock unless you're male or tits unless you're female, just applied to other features rather than genital-specific.

Feminization is also a huge kink. It's its own category for TF games.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
It is, though. It's like making it so no TFs can can give you a cock unless you're male or tits unless you're female, just applied to other features rather than genital-specific.

Feminization is also a huge kink. It's its own category for TF games.
That's not a comparable situation, since in this specific item goes up to 80 and the femininity score goes from 50 to 100. Which means that this item by itself gives a 30 point difference, if I'm understanding how the score works correctly. Maybe these changes could also be tied to the Gender preferred to allow feminization for people that want it.

My issue is not with feminization, and I do known that it's a pretty big kink with a lot people. It makes sense for Dryads and Succubi TFs to be bundled together with feminization. My issue is that when feminization/masculinization are bundled together with Generic Anthro TFs it bring forth two problems. Using this item as an example the problems are:
  • The item itself is misleading since it claims itself to be a bee tf, when it's actually bee girl tf.(through there are other issues with making it just a bee girl tf)
  • It conflates beeness with femininity in the lore of the game, meaning that there is no way to write a male/masculine bee without having to make excuses on why they don't look like girls.(which is a shame since Male Bees no matter what would have interesting backstories considering their real-life background)
I do apoligize. My first post here was rashly posted, probably because this particular problem is a peeve of mine. I don't dislike this item because it doesn't allow one to be beeman. I dislike this item because it bundles beeness and feminization together resulting in a few issues.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
That's not a comparable situation, since in this specific item goes up to 80 and the femininity score goes from 50 to 100. Which means that this item by itself gives a 30 point difference, if I'm understanding how the score works correctly. Maybe these changes could also be tied to the Gender preferred to allow feminization for people that want it.

My issue is not with feminization, and I do known that it's a pretty big kink with a lot people. It makes sense for Dryads and Succubi TFs to be bundled together with feminization. My issue is that when feminization/masculinization are bundled together with Generic Anthro TFs it bring forth two problems. Using this item as an example the problems are:
  • The item itself is misleading since it claims itself to be a bee tf, when it's actually bee girl tf.(through there are other issues with making it just a bee girl tf)
  • It conflates beeness with femininity in the lore of the game, meaning that there is no way to write a male/masculine bee without having to make excuses on why they don't look like girls.(which is a shame since Male Bees no matter what would have interesting backstories considering their real-life background)
I do apoligize. My first post here was rashly posted, probably because this particular problem is a peeve of mine. I don't dislike this item because it doesn't allow one to be beeman. I dislike this item because it bundles beeness and feminization together resulting in a few issues.
Fair point.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Actually isn't there supposed to be a mud and sand ingredient that increases fem/masc depending on TF and ingredient? Shouldn't that solve the issues? Maybe a special male female balancer ingredient is in order. Maybe because I would have to make it myself obviously.
Alchemy cannot solve either of those issues since the problems come from the design of the item(implied bee lore and misleading tooltip).

The possible solutions I can think are:
  • Change the tooltip so it mentions that it's a beegirl or beequeen tf(this solution brings other problems).
  • Limit the feminizing and breast growth transformations to characters that are: already feminine, have vaginas and/or have their gender preference to feminine.