Persistent storage pop-up doesn't appear on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

AboutAverage2

May 5, 2022
When playing the online version of tits on mobile, the in game pop-up for persistent storage doesn't seem to have a cancel button to go back to the game but it also doesn't give me the browser pop-up that closes the in game one. I didn't lose much progress thanks to auto saving but I couldn't keep playing on the phone without refreshing and reloading. The save is fine when I import it and keep playing on computer.

Browser: Samsung Internet
Game version: 0.9.013-PUBLIC#2332

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220802-193457_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220802-193457_Samsung Internet.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 7

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
When playing the online version of tits on mobile, the in game pop-up for persistent storage doesn't seem to have a cancel button to go back to the game but it also doesn't give me the browser pop-up that closes the in game one. I didn't lose much progress thanks to auto saving but I couldn't keep playing on the phone without refreshing and reloading. The save is fine when I import it and keep playing on computer.

Browser: Samsung Internet
Game version: 0.9.013-PUBLIC#2332
Turn off autosaving. The prompt pops up every time you save, but it goes away immediately when you save manually. When the game autosaves, though, it pops up and doesn't go away because mobile browsers don't give you the option it's looking for. I had the same issue. Once a proper .apk build comes out that will hopefully not be a problem anymore.

Reactions: Shrike675

AboutAverage2

May 5, 2022
I did what you said but now it tells me the same message whenever I save the game again. And when I try to delete the autosave slots it tells me that there isn't any save data to delete. but when I try to load it, it loads fine.

This isn't an issue for me anymore since i just moved to the computer to continue playing, (and I understand that the game is built for a computer to begin with) but it's better to know and not need it than not know and wish you did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-215138_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-215138_Samsung Internet.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220808-215158_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-215158_Samsung Internet.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.