Penny Sex Scene: Cowgirl w/ Grav-Cuffs

Is this a good idea? Should I go ahead with it?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
In which Steele gets Penny to ride their cock with her hands cuffed behind her back and wearing a blindfold. The way I see it, a lot of their sex scenes involve testing the power dynamic between the two, and I believe this could offer another angle on it. Also, I'm working on a pretty big NPC project of my own design on and off and want to cut my teeth and gain confidence by doing smaller, simpler ones to help me along with it.

Obviously I would need to get permission to write this scene up from Penny's owners, which the wiki says is Fenoxo and someone called Abe E. Seedy. Is that person still around here?

Inspired by these charming images from around the web, as well as another I couldn't find the original online location of. If I get permission and enough go-ahead votes from the community, I will begin drafting it soon. Thoughts?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Don't gouge for interest; just write it and they will cum.

Tho...
Obviously I would need to get permission to write this scene up from Penny's owners, which the wiki says is Fenoxo and someone called Abe E. Seedy. Is that person still around here?
I have never seen a Abe E. Seedy interact on the forum or in the discord. Ask Fen about it and about getting permission.

Reactions: MarcoPolo121

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Don't gouge for interest; just write it and they will cum.

Tho...

I have never seen a Abe E. Seedy interact on the forum or in the discord. Ask Fen about it and about getting permission.
Thanks for the info. The only reason I'm asking is I have a bunch of potential ideas sloshing around inside me and limited time and resources to apply them to. I know there's a lot of work goes into the writing process for this game, incl. writing, coding and proofreading, and that we're supposed to try appealing to players other than ourselves when writing, so if I'm going to do something like this I'd just like to know whether there's a market for softcore bondage smut and I'm not wasting keystrokes on a project that doesn't pan out well.

But hey, I can produce a rough draft as well. That works too.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
If it gets fens boner going usually it's something he'll put in game. I mean seriously weirdest thing I've seen at this point is rat/mouse people which vagina ears.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
and that we're supposed to try appealing to players other than ourselves when writing,
Actually, while you ought to be receptive to criticism, you are primarily writing for yourself, unless you have been commissioned to write it. Catering to what random people on the forum (who aren't really that representative of what the whole playerbase is into) is surely to lead to feature creep and/or burnout.

As long as what you are writing isn't blacklisted or out-of-character for characters involved, you should be fine anyway.

TFMaster