Penny crew locked option?

sir_fappington

Dec 9, 2018
Just started playing TiTS again after a while and restarted, and just added Penny to my crew. There's a locked option for her though, that says "This option is only available as a result of certain events while recruiting Penny to your crew." Any ideas as to what this option is and how to get it?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Iirc, some scenes are gated behind Penny being a herm, and some behind her having been slutified by the PC.
You'd probably better check the wiki for specifics.

sir_fappington

Dec 9, 2018
Iirc, some scenes are gated behind Penny being a herm, and some behind her having been slutified by the PC.
Yeah, I tried doing this but couldn't find much info on her options as a crew member. Guess I'll just have to mess around for a bit :p

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Just started playing TiTS again after a while and restarted, and just added Penny to my crew. There's a locked option for her though, that says "This option is only available as a result of certain events while recruiting Penny to your crew." Any ideas as to what this option is and how to get it?
You have to let her get captured by the vine in the second to last fight of her crew quest, that will turn her into a squirter, the locked option is you asking her about it.

I don't think the wiki has been updated with the new content just yet.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You have to let her get captured by the vine in the second to last fight of her crew quest, that will turn her into a squirter, the locked option is you asking her about it.

I don't think the wiki has been updated with the new content just yet.

... fucking hell, I wish I'd known that before I finished the quest

I hope that's not the only way to make her a squirter, otherwise that's kinda bullshit