[Patreon][Unity3D] Stationmaster - Space strategy, slaves, and (optionally) furries

StationmasterDev

Jan 5, 2019
fmhYCMS.png

Per the guidelines: Before, I go any further, Stationmaster has some explicit non-con and violent content, but it only shows up if you have the extreme content mod, which is not included in the main download.

Stationmaster is a 3D base-building and slave management game with grand strategy elements.

X41fcfN.jpg

w3cwuFH.png

rl1KiJ1.png

You play as the owner of a space station, and can run it however you choose. You can:

• Whore your slaves out in the brothel
  • Milk them in the dairy
  • Train and re-sell them for a tidy profit
  • Breed them and raise their children in time-accelerating vats
  • Force them to fight in the pit
  • Use serums to transform them into a variety of anthropomorphic creatures
  • Use your ill-gotten gains to build an armada and conquer the galaxy (keeping its queens and princesses for your harem)
  • Encounter over a hundred random events, ranging from playful encounters with slaves to encounters with famous starship crews
  • Enough other things that I can't list them all here

The main fetishes are free use, lactation, pregnancy, transformation, training, corruption, and power (with a ton of other stuff thrown in).

Downloads (Note: Most of the furry content is not yet in the public build)
Patreon
Discord

The game has been released for almost a year, and is quite functional and content-rich. It includes about a novel's worth of text (well over 100,000 words), has 14 room types (each with several furniture items), and a lot more. The major areas for improvement at this point are mostly around polish (things like bugfixes and UI improvements), and adding new fetishes/sexualities (such as more genders, and bondage gear).

I'm currently working on the patch that will add the entire gender spectrum to both the player and the slaves (allowing everything from femdom to futanari and transgender content), but thought it would be a good idea to show it off here now that it has full-fledged furry content.

StationmasterDev

Jan 5, 2019
What genital constellations are accessible to the player at this point?
Currently, the game is locked to male PC's with penises and female slaves with vaginas. The next patch will open that up to any combination of penis, balls, and vaginas on all characters, but it's still in development.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Currently, the game is locked to male PC's with penises and female slaves with vaginas. The next patch will open that up to any combination of penis, balls, and vaginas on all characters, but it's still in development.
Alrighty, thanks for taking the time to answer. I'll give it a try once that patch is out, looking forward to it!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Hmm, the final jump from "face has animalistic features" to "has an actual cow's head' is just too jarring. And frankly the cow head just isn't even remotely attractive- it looks like a mask and doesn't convey any sense of personality at all. I also think you need to work on the stages, the fur isn't so much creeping up her body as she transforms as it is flowing up her like it's being painted on.

Reactions: Kesil

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Is explicit slavery a requirement or will there be more benevolent employment methods in this game?