[Patreon][Unity][Free Demo] Virtual Succubus v0.42 (Oct' 2023)

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
marketing.png

Latest Public Demo (Web, PC, Android): Virtual Succubus 0.42

Full version available on Patreon for $5 patrons!
or
Patreon Alternative

Less benefits & later releases.
Should only be used if you can't subscribe on Patreon

Virtual Succubus is an AI-driven JOI game that's all about becoming a succubus' personal plaything.
Enter a contract with your very own succubus, offering her complete control over your urges.
She'll learn about you, and decide what you need to do to earn your release.

GAumuYl.png

Inspiration from many different types of JOI content
  • Over 1000 tasks, taking many forms. One-time tasks, counted, timed, post-session, among others.
  • Red Light / Green Light - Let her dictate your actions closely. Supports several kinks and accessories.
  • Rhythm Events - Inspired by CockHero, with additional support for kinks and accessories; Handjobs, footjobs, pegging, all through a magical portal to your genitals!
  • Support for both types of genitals, and separate pronoun selection.

Cross-Session Persistence
  • She remembers prior sessions.
  • Earn her favor so you may be granted her mercy; Sometimes she'll even reward you!
  • Many aspects of the game run in real time. Her mood persists for several hours, she changes outfits daily, she'll notice if you're returning quickly or late, and more!
  • Put large stakes on your session’s performance! Your succubus will thoroughly enjoy the consequences of your failures.
cross-session persistence.png

Procedurally Generated AI
  • A new experience every session!
  • Tasks differ based on her mood; you'd better keep her pleased!
  • Intro states that heavily affect gameplay. One day she might be moody, while the next she may feel risky.
  • A fun experience first, and an AI second.
  • Designed to be enjoyed forever. Replayability and variety are a priority!
  • Your succubus keeps track of how you’re doing, and will change the difficulty accordingly.
  • If you really dislike a task, your succubus will adjust your future sessions
    procedurally generated ai.png
Procedurally Generated Text
  • Almost all text is procedurally generated based on customizable options and the current state of the game. If she’s in a good mood, the tone of tasks and commands will be phrased very differently.
  • Be addressed differently based on various factors like her mood or your failures of the session. You’d rather be your mistresses’ favorite plaything than her bratty liar, wouldn’t you?... Or maybe not.
  • 100+ different naming schemes for both you and your succubus.

Content Customization
  • Over 150 different toggles for kinks, toys, and more!
  • Customize your potential ending types, the chance that events appear, etc. Sliders! Sliders for everyone!
    NqQViUV.jpg

Post Session Tasks
  • Being her favorite toy takes some commitment!
  • Some tasks will be simple lewd homework, while some may prove to be... adventurous challenges :)

Unique Chastity Implementation
  • Grant her complete control over your release.
  • Session-based instead of time-based. Combine this feature with the Scheduling feature to create a time-based chastity feature. Or don't, and have her dictate when you can see her!
  • Support for chastity device sessions. No touching! (Other accessories & kinks are recommended)

Visual Customization
  • Want a yandere cat girl to play with you?
  • How about a mischievous dragon girl, or a sadistic angel?
  • Like glasses, or piercings?
  • Perhaps an almost completely normal girl?
  • Into chicks with dicks (Futa), maybe?
  • Up to you!

visual customization.jpg

Model update! (May 2021):0.17_ModelOnly.png

More information can be found on the official website at

https://www.VirtualSuccubus.com/

Have feedback or suggestions?

Discord (18+): https://discord.gg/hZ4CY7Z
Anonymous Feedback: View this page!

Recent Updates

0.42: Version 0.42 Patch notes!

0.41: Version 0.41 Patch notes!

0.40: Version 0.40 Patch notes!

Supported Toggleable Content

Kinks supported:[/B] Anal, Oral, Nipples, Kegels, Feet, Clothing, Workout, Forced Orgasms, Post-Orgasm, CEI, Ruin, Orgasm Denial, Breathplay, CBT, Humping, Pet Play, Healslut, Drool, Findom, Exhibitionism, Recording, Degradation, Feminization, Watersports, ABDL, Chastity, Yandere, Armpit

Accessories supported: Insertables, Sleeve Toys (Fleshlight), Plugs, Condoms, Collars, Gags, Ring Gags, Rubber Bands, Nipple Clamps, Clothespins, Vibrators, Insertable Vibrators, Cane, Whip, Cock Ring, Chastity Device, Permanent Marker, Inflatable Plugs, Anal Beads, Oil, Ice Cubes, Tape, Rope, Ankle Cuffs, String, Straw, Pen & Paper, Mirror, Panties, Pantyhose, Makeup, Heels, Lipstick, Pacifier, Baby Bottles, Enema, Diaper, Figging, Syrup, Whipped Cream, Tail Plugs, Dog Toys, BDSM Wax Candles, Ball Press, Humbler, Chopsticks, Inflatable Gag, Strapon, Gasmask, Cumtube.

Other content & Options: Cat Girl (Nekomimi), Bunny Girl (Usagimimi), Fox/Wolf Girl (Kitsunemimi/Ookamimi), Cow Girl (Ushimimi), Raccoon Girl (Tanukimimi), Dragon Girl, Elf, Angel, Piercings, Lactation, Futa, CFNM, Oni, Tanned Skin

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey everyone!

Following the release of the voice acting and chastity update, I’ve started work on the next big feature update coming next month for Virtual Succubus. I’m here to showcase some of what’s coming, and to let you guys know about what just released with 0.04; If you’d like more details, the full patch notes can be found here.

0.04 was intended to be a minor feature update. Here’s a breakdown of the features that came with it:

Non-Dialogue Voice Acting added (Succu-chan is now voiced by https://twitter.com/nami955)
  • Chastity support with several difficulty levels
  • 12 new toggles, 40+ new tasks.
  • New animations, expressions, clothing.
  • As usual, bugfixes and general refinements.
Hope you guys enjoy! The next update is considered a major feature update, and should involve more content that significantly changes the mechanics of the game, as can be found in the sneak peek.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hi there!

Today I released the newest version of Virtual Succubus! This update addresses a lot of the most common issues and criticisms of the game I’ve received over the last two months. Starting today, Succu-chan should now be much, much better at tracking what she’s making you do, and she should no longer be asking for the impossible.

Along with this, the newest form of task is one specifically designed to test the player’s limits by making them do certain tasks for as long as they can. Succu-chan will keep track of your abilities, and expect you to keep surpassing yourself!

The full patch notes can be found here.

0.05 is this month’s first major feature update. Here’s a breakdown of the features that came with it:
  • New Task Type: Push Limits
  • ''Modifier'' support, allowing Succu-chan to track your current state.
  • Chastity improvements, including support for devices.
  • 10 new toggles, 80+ new tasks.
  • HUGE performance improvements, some mobile devices reporting twice as much FPS or more.
  • New animations & clothing.
  • As usual, many bugfixes and general refinements.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey folks!

Today’s update was primarily focused on adding one of the most requested features from the roadmap.

0.06 is this month’s second update, and here’s a breakdown of the features that came with it:
  • New Event: Edging Challenges. Get challenged to various types of edges right before she releases you from the session. Earning your proper release is now far more challenging!
  • New Tasks
  • 16 new animations
  • 5 new outfits
  • As usual, many bug fixes, balance tweaks, and adjustments.
Next month’s update, 0.07, will contain two more of the most requested features currently on the roadmap: Choices and Post Ruin/Orgasm/Oops. Here's a voiced sneak peek video for it.

I’ve also just set up a new website to contain all the information about the game. Check it out if you’re interested!
https://www.VirtualSuccubus.com

Visit the website to find:
  • Web/PC/Android Demo.
  • Roadmap/Timeline for the future of the game.
  • Frequently asked questions.
  • Links to all the news about the game, and newest patch notes.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Why hello there!

The latest major update for my JOI game implements several new features that heavily impact the flow of the game. Reception so far has been pretty good, and I hope you guys enjoy it just as much!

• New special toggles: Post Orgasm, Post Ruin, Post Oops
  • Outfit compliments (Affect the odds of seeing each outfit)
  • Questions & Decisions that greatly affect session outcomes. (“Are you being a brat on purpose?” etc)
  • Support for third party auto-translate tools.
  • New clothing, animations, tasks, toggles, intro events, modifiers,
  • Various bug-fixes, balance changes, and general improvements.
As usual, there should be one more version coming later this month with more content.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey!

Just released a new version of VS, with the last of what I’d consider to be the most requested features on the roadmap.
With this update, the game is now entering a refinement stage of development, where I’ll be focusing on iterating upon existing features based on community feedback as much as I can.

We also recently reached 1,000 patrons, which is thoroughly incredible! I’m very thankful to those of you that have been playing, commenting, and most of all providing feedback.

The full patch notes for 0.09 can be found here.
You can find out more about how development will change here.

Patch 0.09 Rundown:
  • Implemented Spin The Wheel
  • Reworked outfits for greater variety
  • Added Endless time limit
  • 30+ new tasks
  • New outfits, animations, etc.
  • Bugfixes and adjustments, as usual.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey again!

Back this month with another version of Virtual Succubus, including a whole lot of QoL changes. Feedback’s especially important to me this month as the next update will be primarily centered around expanding and refining current features before moving on to new ones, so please let me know your thoughts!

The full patch notes for 0.10 can be found here.
  • More persistence features
  • Hair color changes, with a system similar to outfits on a longer time scale.
  • Custom naming
  • Rework of save data, including a simple export/import for backups or transfering between platforms.
  • Toggle presets
  • Halloween event
  • New animations, toggles, tasks, UI changes, balance changes, bugfixes, etc.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Howdy!

0.11 already, versions sure go by quickly. This month’s version had a focus on improving as many existing features as I could, to refine the game and make it as fun as it can be with its existing content.

For that, I needed feedback, and patrons sure provided it!

Based on the ratings I got from the survey I ran last month, I made a long list of the most important features to the community, figured out what needed the most change based on ratings, etc. Afterwards, I dug through the insane amount of suggestions and feedback text left for each of those features, and implemented improvements and suggestions the best I could with the time I had.

I think it’s a pretty huge improvement overall already, and I’m not done improving things based on all this feedback. I hope you all enjoy the changes and improvements.

No nut november participant? No problem, just turn on Bad Endings + Orgasm Denial (and optionally, chastity!) and give your self control a real challenge!

The full patch notes for 0.11 can be found here.
  • Various improvements to these features: Timed Tasks, Decisions, Rhythm Events (Cock Hero), Chastity, Red Light Green Light, Counted & Timed Tests, Edging Challenges, Modifiers, Post-Session Tasks
  • Various balance changes based on feedback.
  • Significant change in session variety - The game has a significantly less consistent ‘’schedule’’ of events.
  • New toggles, new tasks, new outfits, new intro events, new post-session assignments.
  • Bugfixes, performance improvements, compatibility improvements, etc.

Last edited:

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
0.12 has been tested by patrons in pre-release for about a week, and is now ready for the public!

For this version I wanted to focus primarily on two things: Visuals (Improving animation variety, UI, reducing clipping, etc) and making endings more customizable, as they’re very subjective and many people were requesting all kinds of different behaviors.

Overall, there should be an incomparable level of animation variety (some categories have gone from 5 to 30+ with multiple angles!) and endings should feel more varied and interesting. The UI is a lot cleaner and more informative now too, communicating more about what’s going on with her without being intrusive. Many outfits were adjusted to remove potential clipping, and overall, the game should feel more polished.

I ended up throwing a whole lot more system changes into the mix, including adding “Brattiness” tracking, reworking how “Dedication” (score) works, reworking how “Favor” works, and adding Oral/Anal variants to the in-game (Cock Hero) rhythm event.

The full patch notes for 0.12 can be found here.
  • Way more animations (up to 6x more depending on context!)
  • Ending rework & customization, UI Rework, Score Rework
  • Outfits, new content, etc
  • Oral/Anal Rhythm Event (like CockHero)
  • TONS of bugfixes.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hi! New VS update just came out, and I’m here to tell you all about it.

This version contains tons of new customization options. I hope there’s fellow fans of sliders and endless menus around here.

My favorite new feature is probably session scheduling. Because it wasn’t enough that she told you how to fap, now she tells you when to fap.

The full patch notes for 0.13 can be found here.
  • Session Scheduling
  • Toggle Locking
  • Random Presets
  • Beg for session extensions
  • TONS of new sliders & session customization options
  • New content & bug fixes, as usual

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
(Note: This post is for v0.16. For 0.15 and 0.14, click here and here.)

What’s up folks, I’m back with some VS news!

Patch Notes TLDR
  • Session Stakes
  • New Edging System
  • ASMR
  • Hardcore Chastity (ChastiKey support)
  • Dynamic Difficulty Adjustments
  • Tons of content & toggles
  • Vampire mode (Including the typical vampiric tendencies)
  • Fix for the rare Android-only compatibility bug that has been plaguing the game for 8 months. If you’ve had issues with rendering in the past, check out the new version’s demo!
Version 0.16 Patch notes!

Last month’s build was an insane success. Turns out a lot of you people are really into mischievous batshit Yanderes.

April 1st went, uh, surprisingly well too. If you missed it, the cheat code to activate that mode is available for the full game now and can be found on the game’s discord.

Anyways, let’s get to it; here’s some info on the new stuff.

Stakes are a new system added with .16 that significantly increase the risks of failing a session with your succubus.

Instead of simply being a different variant on endings, failing a session can now have much larger implications that can affect the next session (or more).

At the start of the session, you’ll be presented with several stakes to choose from. These stakes will be activated upon failing the session in any way, including leaving early, oopsing (not lasting long enough), or not having enough dedication. Some examples include:

• She won’t want to see you for a week.
  • The next session will be hellish, with many unreasonable modifiers.
  • Significantly increased post-session assignments
  • And many more (currently 15+ options, some content toggle specific)

Next up, the new Edging prompts. There’s been a lot of feedback from edging fans that the previous implementation was insufficient; so I left the prior system in, and added a whole new one.

Now, between each task, you have a chance to be presented with a small edging challenge that will test your abilities. Each of these edging tasks can have small modifiers, such as not breathing for breathplay, CBT, etc, but they are generally intended to be high-pace edgefests to keep the game’s difficulty high at all times.

Of course, everything about this system scales with difficulty sliders found in the game options (including the new edge riding difficulty slider), and you can disable it if it’s too much for you. (you coward)

Piggybacking off the previous improvement, there’s now ASMR-style content in the game.

The intention was not to add content that will only appeal to fans of ASMR/tingles/etc, but to make close, personal, directional audio that will make the player feel like they’re actually being played with by their succubus.

This generally happens during the new edge prompts, which should ensure that you will be in the perfect state for her to tease you thoroughly.

There are a lot more systems I’d like to talk about, but for the sake of not turning this into a novel (like the patch notes are), I’ll end it with this:

ChastiKey implementation has been an incredibly frequent request ever since this game has launched, and as of .16, I’ve finally figured out a way to safely do it. Taking the form of “Hardcore Chastity”, this is effectively the in-game chastity system, but enforced. You’ll have to let her play with you many times before she lets you out of chastity.

It’s a pretty complicated, unique system (and implementation), so I recommend reading through the patch notes for more information.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
It’s VS’s anniversary this month! Virtual Succubus 0.01 was released on May 10th of 2020.

Can’t say I expected this to get so ridiculously huge within a year. Top 25 adult games Patreon was completely unimaginable, and every projection I’ve ever made was… a “little bit” off, let's say.

I’ve said it many times before but I can’t say it enough, thanks for all the continued support. I am but one self-taught dev working on what I thought was just a neat little project, but the scale of all of this has been life-changing.

Anyways, the new stuff. From my perspective, 0.17 is so significant I can’t really stand looking at the previous versions anymore. As usual, hope it meets your expectations.

Here are all the deets on the game’s biggest update yet:

Patch Notes TL;DR:

• Countless visual improvements!
  • New hugely improved model with MANY new features.
  • Much better lighting.
  • Dynamic procedurally generated text prompts.
  • Player & Dom naming system to support the new dynamic text.
  • AI Improvements: She learns more about your specific task dislikes!
  • Large expressiveness improvements.
  • Big optimization & polish pass.
  • I want to make this longer but it's supposed to be a TL;DR :(
Version 0.17 Patch notes!

Next month, the focus will likely be on improvements surrounding the “Oops” button.

I kind of suspect you’re all about to press it a whole lot more.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Yo! Another month, yet more progress towards world domination through cute dommy waifu AI.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Many many options related to cumming early.
  • Pronoun Selection.
  • Beta support for Vaginas.
  • Edge stop mode for players with less endurance.
  • 150+ new tasks, mostly relating to the new Vagina mode.
  • Support for both penis+vagina tasks at once (I’m sure you’re creative enough to figure that one out)
  • UI improvements, less intrusive during tasks.
  • Various new visual options.

Version 0.18 Patch notes!

This month’s release allows you to choose your pronouns for her to address you, and the beginning of support for vaginas. I didn’t think I’d ever make a game where “added support for vaginas” would be an actual patch note, but here I am apparently.

I’ve been planning on working on some of these features for a while, but somehow their release has coincided with Pride month, so hey, neat!

I even get to use the flag in my ads, it’s like I’m a real corporation now!

Another huge overdue feature is a ton of customization on how sessions behave after the player orgasms (or edges).

There’s now support for many many different kinds of sessions, including allowing you to stop before you actually orgasm (Edge Stop), extending session the more you lack self control, or continuing sessions in various manners even if you’ve already cum.

There’s even a sensitivity training mode where she’ll track how fast you came, and expect you to keep getting better and better at it.

There’s also various possible punishments to cumming early, like post orgasm torture, cum eating instructions, general punishments, chastity.

All of these options are compatible with each other, and should allow for a whole lot of variety in how sessions play out.

For the rest, you’ll have to read the patch notes. Enjoy!

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
This month’s release has a mix of a couple things. Core AI features that should alleviate some commonly brought up issues, and some relatively complex visual features.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Focuses & Themes, AI improvements.
  • Kinkier counted tasks.
  • Customizable Tattoos
  • Dynamic Tan Lines
  • 70+ minutes of new music that adapts to her moods and events.
  • New tasks
Version 0.19 Patch notes!

First, the core gameplay stuff!

Focuses and Themes are a new back-end feature you won’t necessarily visibly see, but have a huge impact upon the game.

Focuses will make her temporarily ‘’focus’’ on one specific kink or toggle you may have enabled for several tasks, affecting both the difficulty of those tasks (for example, having to do multiple breath play tasks in a row) and reducing the tedium of getting accessories ready just for them to be used only once (for example, anal).

Themes are a time-based, longer, and less heavy-handed form of this. They are meant to give your sessions more consistency, without being necessarily noticeable or lock you out of options.

Together, these systems should have a great effect on sessions with a lot of toggles enabled; great for all you mega kinky degens out there.

Supporting these new systems is a new addition to the Task system called Layered Counted Tasks.

This system enables almost all counted tasks (do X thing Y times) to have an additional layer of kinky stuff requested of you.

For example, the vast majority of counted tasks may have layers such as: Hold your breath during, Clench around your toy, or while taking specific positions.

This new system has a multiplicative effect upon tasks: Each prior counted task effectively now has up to a dozen variants, depending on your enabled toggles.

Next, the visual features.

The Tattoos system has been added, allowing you to customize a large variety of tattoos all over her body.

Each tattoo can be selected to only apply during specific special moods, or during all of them.

This allows you to give her a bunch of regular tattoos, but also some special glowy ones when she’s feeling furious, mischievous, or thirsty.

Each special mood tattoo has its own glow.

You can also make all of her regular tattoos glow along with the mood she’s in.

More tattoos will be added to this system over time, especially once development focus becomes content expansion.

Next, Tanlines.

I thought this would be a great spot to add more persistence to the game, so if you have it enabled, each outfit will now give her a different set of tan lines, reminding you of what she wore previously. This is only updated daily along with her outfit.

Finally, there’s a whole new set of Dynamic Music in the game!

It consists of 70+ minutes of music, changing between various tracks based on her mood and other factors. This really helps reinforce the distinct ‘’feel’’ of each mood, making some far more playful… and others a lot scarier.

For the rest, you’ll have to read the patch notes. Enjoy!

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hi! Bit of an unusual one this time I think.

I decided to dedicate the majority of .20 development time to significantly improving a single system.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Huge Rhythm Rework (New animations, mechanics, UI)
  • Rhythm-focused Sessions
  • Themed Sessions (CBT, Workout, etc)
Version 0.20 Patch notes!

The rhythm event (Cock Hero) system has been a sore spot for the game for a while now, as when I was initially developing it, I was trying to move away from that genre of metronome-based JOI and wanted it to just be a small part of the game.

The result was a system made in just a few hours, that was patched over and over during the last year to add more functions that didn’t quite work or remove stuff that really should work. The old rhythm system... wasn't very good I think!

While I’ve tried to move away from that archetype of JOI due to what I think are unsolvable balancing issues, I think there’s still a whole lot of you that enjoy them quite a bit, or that may not care about said balancing issues (better too hard than too easy in this genre, huh?).

I’ve effectively scrapped the whole thing and rebuilt it from the ground up. The goal for this month was to make the rhythm event system capable of supporting entire sessions dedicated to it, if that’s what you’re in the mood for.

The full patch notes contain far more thorough information, but a few highlights include:

• You can now choose ''Rhythm Session'' before starting a session, replacing all regular & punishment instructions with rhythm events.
  • The rhythm timings should no longer be affected by FPS (my apologies for the suffering over the last year, low-end mobile users!)
  • An entirely new UI centered around the portal and semitransparent rings surrounding it. No more looking at the bar below the screen, missing all the action.
  • Many, many, many new features and animations focused around this system.
  • Entirely new rhythm instructions and rhythm event types, with animation variants to support these.
  • Better animation matching with the metronome.
  • Several menus to customize the exact behaviors and difficulties of rhythm events.

There’s a lot going on, so please give the patch notes a read if you’re interested in the details!

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey! Hope you all enjoyed last month’s update!

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • New Currency System, Favor Requests
  • Rename & Use Multiple Accessories & Toys
  • New Outfits & Visual Options
  • More text variety
  • A bunch more stuff!
Version 0.21 Patch notes!

The most important feature of this new version is the addition of a Currency System.

The old ‘’Favor’’ has been renamed into Amusement, as it was more appropriate for what it was used for, and what gave it (taunting, etc). It’s no longer used to obtain rewards, and instead primarily used for begging, asking her for extensions, asking for mercy, etc.

Favor is now a currency that you earn by completing sessions. The general gist of it is that the game needed a way for the player to ‘’Earn’’ actions/behaviors that may not be appropriate to just randomly request without reason. For example, asking her for an outfit, asking her to be naked, asking her for a certain toy.

For this to work, the currency needed to be specifically designed to not encourage bad gameplay, ‘’Grinding’’, or negative-avoidance. Losing, failing, disobeying, are all core parts of the game, and you should not be encouraged to lie for a currency system.

The rewards are given daily, as I don’t want players to be encouraged to ‘’grind out favor’’, and I think the vast majority of the playerbase isn’t likely to be playing much more than that.

You will be rewarded for commitment and taking your contract with your succubus more seriously. Side systems like chastity and appointments, and decisions like difficulty increases will give you minor favor bonuses. Regularity in your sessions and session length will also give you more favor.

The various rewards for this currency are currently split into two categories:

• Outfits, which has a ton of new favor-exclusive neat things, like the new latex catsuit.
  • Status Requests, which allow you to request that she adapt to what you want to be using (for example, staying plugged throughout a session, or using a vibrator, etc).

Next: the Accessory Renaming System, which is actually a lot more impactful than it sounds.

Accessories have felt rather bland and sterile for a while now, generally being referred to with words such as ‘’Insertable’’ for the sake of encompassing all the possible varieties of items you may have. I’ve also had a lot of requests to allow the game to support using multiple of the same type of toy, such as different sized toys, stronger and weaker clamps, etc.

To address this, I’ve added a new menu where you can manually set several different names for each enabled accessory. This means she can specifically refer to exactly what you have in your possession, by the name you give it. You can also get creative, and replace certain things with “unintended” names (Want to use a set of anal beads as an insertable? That works. You get the idea.)

You’ll get examples for each accessory you can rename, showing how it can be used in a session, and it’s up to you to find what’s appropriate.

I also dedicated some time to expanding the dynamic text system. When it was initially implemented, this system was mostly geared towards giving tasks some phrasing variety; Events and general session strings, like post-ending, etc were left for later. There’s also other improvements like line-breaks, and a reformatting of several types of text like RLGL.

This involved manually writing variants for almost every possible string you could encounter in the game. As this was all done in the last week and a half, there is a high likelihood of typos and bugs which I hope to fix throughout this pre-release.

That’s not it though; This version also has a ton of new outfits, visual options, balance tweaks, mechanical changes, and gameplay customization options! But this intro has been long enough, so you’re gonna have to read about it in the full patch notes.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Today’s addition of Roleplay Sessions will allow the game to support a lot of stuff that wouldn’t necessarily work under a ‘’serious’’ context; I think it’s both a healthier way to present these kinds of rather common kinks, and a good introduction to them.

Patch Notes TLDR:

• Roleplay Sessions
  • Witch Roleplay
  • Hypnosis Roleplay
  • Succubus Session Preferences
  • A bunch more stuff!

Version 0.22 Patch notes!

The Witch roleplay involves all kinds of different hexes cast upon you throughout the session. Many of them are also optionally actionable in some way; for example, suggesting you raise the heat to simulate the effect.

While roleplay sessions generally tie into the favor system (you have to earn them, which can take a couple sessions), this request will require no favor for the entire week before Halloween.

This also marks the return of the ever-popular Hypnosis content, which was removed in the past both due to its lower standard of quality and the fact platforms tend to dislike the non-consensual implications of such “mind control”. I also wasn’t a fan of how it didn’t do a great job introducing people to the kink or explaining what it’s generally about.

Now, it’s back, and much much better than it used to be, involving trigger words that tie into the game’s dynamic text systems, some audio stuff, flashing words, and all the typical features you would expect from said content.

Your succubus now has her own preferences for a day’s sessions, encouraging you to choose different time limits depending on her whims.

She may also be in the mood to wear certain outfits for you, or do certain roleplays, depending on the day.

Lastly, there’s now official support for No Nut November.

Your succubus will be encouraging you to participate in an optional special kind of NNN challenge! She plans to edge you all month long without giving you any kind of release, making this the ultimate test of your self-control. The more sessions you successfully complete, the bigger the rewards at the end of them.

Keep in mind you’re not getting a second chance.

As usual, there's a bunch more in the Full patch notes!

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey!

This month’s update is a complete rework of the game’s between-session content, and the addition of a gamemode.

Patch Notes TLDR:
  • Taskmaster Mode & Assignments (Horniest to-do list you’ve ever seen)
  • Habits (Use the power of horny to build some better habits!... or hornier habits.)
  • Duties (Use the power of horny to… do your taxes, I guess?)
  • Commandments (Have your succubus temporarily modify your life!)
  • A bunch more stuff!
Version 0.23 Patch notes!

First, Taskmaster Mode and Assignments allow you to create your own entries in a to-do list. Throughout a session with your succubus, you’ll be encouraged to complete these tasks and be rewarded for their completion. They can be productive, or they can be horny, it’s up to you!

Depending on what options you choose, she can also make you do things without the horny parts, or skip most of the parts of regular sessions, only rewarding you with an ending after you’re done.

There are many options that should enable a variety of possibilities; such as Repetitions, Priority Assignments, Difficulty Values for downtime, Multi-Step Tasks, etc.

This is pretty unusual for the genre… but so is the entire game, I guess.

I thought it was a fascinating possibility that opens up the game to be used in a lot more ways, and allows the userbase to thoroughly customize what kind of content they want to see or be told to do!

Workout sessions, maid sessions, custom kink content, etc.

Next up is a rework of the between-session task systems in the game.

After more than a year and a half of working on the game, the most notable lesson is how quickly consumable content becomes wasted development time. This was especially notable in between-session content, where only one task would be assigned, and there was little possibility for procedural generation of different scenarios.

With today’s focus on creating systems that will remain relevant through long-term use of the game, I’ve created 3 new optional systems that should cover most possible options that you might want to be told to do between sessions.

Habits is the first, a system where your succubus will check on your ability to retain your habits every session. She’ll also encourage you to pick up new ones, and be disappointed if you give up on any. Examples are provided both for lewd and productive purposes!

Duties is the second, a system where after each session, you’ll be assigned a task to complete before the next. Only one random duty will be picked from your list! Examples are provided for both lewd and productive options here as well.

Lastly, Commandments are a list of potential modifiers upon your life that your succubus can assign after a session. These are generally more on the lewd side, with a lot of kinky lifestyle possibilities. They can also only be given as a punishment for a failed session, allowing you to come up with some pretty extreme stuff.

All 4 of these new systems support import and export strings, making it easy for the community to share their creations, or for you to make backups! It can also be used as a semi-multiplayer option; for example, a real dom creating entries for you to add to your game.

This is certainly not the end of custom-entered content in the game, but it’s hopefully a good start!

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hi!

Patch Notes TLDR:

• A complete rework of the session’s ending.
  • A longer, more climactic and drawn out final experience involving lots of teasing, begging, positioning, and various kinks!
  • Anal endings are now supported, with consideration for their feasibility.
  • Expansion of the (optional) CEI systems.
Version 0.24 Patch notes!

This month’s update is almost solely focused on a complete rework of the game’s endings.

It’s been a bit of a sore spot for a while, but after a year and a half of development, I was confident I could make something that would be enjoyable to people interested in these kinds of experiences.

Endings are now split into two segments, teasing and finishing.

During teasing
, you’ll be challenged to endure something to prepare you for the next step. It won’t be easy, and she may just try to make you fail on purpose here.

Finishing is where the real fun happens; She’ll give you various instructions, but also give you permission to finish for a time. If you’re unable to do it fast enough, she’ll take it away and give it back later.
This will continue until you’re capable of doing so, getting both easier on the finishing side, but more challenging on the teasing side!

Anal Endings function in a similar way; At first, you’ll get a relatively short timer, but after a few times, you’ll be given ample time to try.
If you fail too many times, you might get a chance to back out of trying for it… but she may or may not accept immediately!
Note that Chastity is now also optionally compatible with anal endings!

The optional CEI system has also been expanded to involve more CEI play instead of simple instructions. You may also choose to bring it back to a simpler state with a simple toggle in the endings menu.

That’s not all though! Practically all the systems involved in climax are now significantly more customizable and expanded. You’ll hopefully find a significantly more compelling finishing experience to top off your sessions with your Succubus! I look forward to your feedback to continue its improvement.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hello!

Patch Notes TLDR:

• New in-game menu allowing you to Safe Word the session. This can mean a pause, or ending the session.
  • New Quickies system. Quickies are shorter sessions for when you don’t have much time!
  • Regular Quickies are focused on edging and teasing.
  • Rhythm Quickies are purely focused around a metronome rhythm game experience.
  • Free Quickies are a way for you to engage with the game and respect your contract with your Succubus even while doing other things.

Version 0.25 Patch notes!

This month’s update is focused around a few Quality of Life changes and some new game modes!

The new game modes are called Quickies! They’re requested after earning her favor, and will allow you to complete sessions much quicker than traditional sessions.

• The first is the regular Quickie. This is a short session containing teasing, edging, positioning, and begging.
  • Next is the Rhythm Quickie. This session type is solely focused around metronome-based rhythm instructions(See: Cock Hero) where she directly plays with you.
  • Lastly is the Free Quickie, which is a new way for you to respect your contract with your Succubus! Begin a free quickie before participating in any other… activities, and she’ll watch you as you do it, ensuring you don’t break your agreement to only have “fun” with her around.

Next, the new in-game menu now supports a few extra features!

The most important of which is the Safe Word. This used to not be much of a necessity, as you could just walk away from the game..

Over time, it's become obvious that as people have become attached to their Succubus, and the game became more and more intense, it's better to treat this as a real BDSM relationship, safeguards included.

The new Safeword feature allows you 3 options, at any point during a session. Pressing safe word will change scenes to a calmer scene where your succubus is giving you positive attention, and will reset her mood to pleased. This can be turned off, if you prefer the old "Walk away if it becomes too much" approach.

You’ll have the option of outright quitting the session with no penalty, or to ask her to go easier, or to continue the session as is.

There’s also a new Pause button that pauses the session timer (so you can find that toy she’s asking for!), and a new Hide UI feature for your screenshotting/gawking needs.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hi!

It's Valentines day, and what better way to celebrate than by spending time with your favorite succubus?

Patch notes TLDR:

• Painless mode for those who like their pleasure without pain.
  • Positioning Rework
  • Timed opportunities
  • Pavlok Integration
  • Big improvements to loading for mobile devices that had issues with that.
  • Happy Valentine's Day!

Version 0.26 Patch notes!

Painless is one of the oldest requests for this game, which somehow wasn’t taken into consideration at the start and thus was far more difficult to add than it should’ve been. I hope it pleases a few of you out there that may have been mitigating this issue otherwise.

The loading changes should hopefully alleviate some of the mobile crashing issues that have been happening; I appreciate any reports of improvements or changes.

The positioning rework is focused around making positioning as a whole more compelling for a wider part of the playerbase; now, you can set specific positions that are manageable/comfortable for you and match your effort level depending on how you usually play!

Opportunities should spice up interactions and allow you a bit more control over how sessions play out. Want to spice it up a bit? Provoke or taunt her, and get different tasks for a little while!

Lastly, I’ve implemented support for a… bluetooth shocking bracelet.

It’s called a Pavlok, and it was surprisingly simple to implement compared to all other Bluetooth devices. (don’t worry, I’ll look into that eventually, just a very very big scope thing comparatively; this took a few hours).

I found the idea of breaking the game <-> reality barrier with negative reinforcement pretty interesting compared to positive, so I spent a bit of time adding it! I’m sure this won’t be a hugely popular feature due to the cost, but this is more of a little passion feature kind of thing.

If you’re interested in looking into that, you can find a referral link here!

And, as usual, you can view the full patch notes here: Version 0.26 Patch notes!

Features
Positioning Rework

• A new menu has been added allowing you to select the positions you want her to assign you.
  • Tasks involving positions or statuses requiring positions have been replaced with this new system.
  • Every few minutes, she may ask you to change positions or stop taking a position.
  • Positions should take into account physical possibilities (all fours disables off-hand tasks, for example)
  • This system is also implemented into endings.
Dev Note: It’s now really easy for me to add positions, and they’re all optional, so I’m very open to suggestions!

Opportunities

• Opportunities are short appearances of various interactions/buttons throughout gameplay, generally before a scene transition.
  • Currently implemented are Provoke, Entice, Taunt, and Praise, all of which affect her mood differently with no long term consequences upon the session.
  • The intention is to make the game feel a bit more reactive and interactable; This gives you some level of (randomized) control on where the session goes, without affecting its outcome.
Pavlok Support

• Added Pavlok support. This is a separate bluetooth device that allows your succubus to shock you!
  • The current implementation allows you to adjust min and max shock level, adjust delay to line up visuals with shocks, and will play out in several scenarios:
    1. When she's mischievous, she may just randomly decide to shock you for a laugh.
    2. During timed punishments, you'll get a consistent loop of shocks. The lower her mood, the harsher the shock.
    3. During counted tasks, she'll give you an ever-growing series of shocks. Don't take too long, or it will get harsher and harsher.

Dev Note: This implementation can easily be expanded upon depending on the interest in the feature/device! There's a lot more I could do here, but I’ll need to see some interest first.

Internal loading rework

• Large changes have been made to how the game loads, hopefully improving how many mobile devices are having issues with crashes on initial load.
  • It should now be much faster to load into the menus, but it may take longer to load into the actual session (the summoning your succubus screen).
Dev note: This is not the end of improvements to mobile loading, but I'd appreciate feedback for lower-end mobile devices (2-3gb RAM)

Balance

• Reduced the chance of fake ending extensions.

Content

• Countdown endings segments now have a chance to get denied before you're given permission.
  • Added “Painless” (Other Toggle). This allows you to disable painful tasks completely. (Dev note: this one was sadly much harder than you would expect, oversight &, bug reports appreciated.)
  • Added "No Fake Endings" (Other Toggle).
  • Added "Mischievous Tattoos" (Visual Toggle)
  • Added "Furious Tattoos" (Visual Toggle)
  • Added "Thirsty Tattoos" (Visual Toggle)
  • Added "Furious Claws" (Visual Toggle)

Polish & Misc

• Quickies now wipe the ''previous ending'' data, meaning they won't be ignored when reacted to during the intro.
  • Quickies now skip more parts of the intro.
  • Footjobs are now a separate toggle in the rhythm menus and no longer dependent upon the foot worship toggle.
  • Removed the old edging ''task'' system, as that was primarily focused around position-based edges and is now outdated with the newer edging-related systems.
  • Removing statuses while safeword is active should no longer have mood consequences.
  • All favor requests are now free on valentine's day.
  • Added a few valentine's day visual effects and an intro string.

Last edited:

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hi!

Patch Notes TLDR

• Select only your favorite stroking tags (fast, rough, tight, head, shaft, etc)
  • Timed Task Layers, creating thousands of potential new combination tasks.
  • The ability to fully disabled counted tasks, if you don't like them.

Version 0.27 Patch notes!

More mechanical improvements and tweaks this month!

Counted tasks have always been a little divisive, but I haven’t been able to allow for the disabling of them due to some internal stuff and the fact variety would be very significantly hurt. This patch changes that by reworking timed tasks and adding more layers, and at the same time makes it much easier in the future to add more variety.

The stroking tag selection feature is yet another sore spot; while the game is all about telling you what to do, some stuff just doesn’t work for certain players. This new system allows significantly increased variety, and more customization for what actually works for each player’s preferences!

With the new stroking task layer, and timed task layer compatibility, variety in general is greatly increased. Most tasks in the game can now be combinations of multiple instructions, meaning you should see far less exact repeats with enough toggles enabled. You can expect further improvements in the future, as content additions to both of these systems now have an exponential effect compared to when they were all separate tasks.

I'll be looking at creating something totally new for the game rather than refinements for next month, as I've been working on cleanup for a while.

I hope you all enjoy!

Current 0.27 Patch Notes:

Features

Timed Task Rework

• A lot of internal work has been done to make task layers (example: while doing X) compatible with timed tasks.
  • Many timed tasks that used to be combination tasks (do X while Y) have been removed, with the additional component being added through task layers.
Dev Note: This is effectively a very large increase in potential task variety, depending on your toggles. It also makes it possible to totally disable counted tasks while retaining the Themes function, which has been a sore point for many.

Pleasure Instructions Rework

• Stroking tasks (and their vagina-mode equivalents) have been reworked to be randomly generated based on a series of tags you can enable in customization.
  • Each task can be composed of up to 3 different tags, for example “fast tight head strokes” vs “slow loose full strokes”.
  • A Simple Stroking toggle was added to the new customization menu for this, to limit it to one tag per instruction.
Dev Note: Combined with the new Stroking task layer, this increases the variety of pleasurable tasks you can get by a lot.

Balance
  • Kinky now almost guarantees task layers for Counted & Timed tasks.
  • Tweaked ending fakeout system further as it seems it was still too likely due to a bug (feedback appreciated, this is tough to balance)
  • Increased the rate of edging prompts to compensate for some changes over previous versions.
Content
  • Added “No Counted Tasks” (Other Toggle)
  • Added “Counted Punishment” (Other Toggle). This overrides the previous toggle for punishments.
  • Added Cock squeezing CBT task layer for Counted & Timed tasks.
  • Added Stroking task layer for Counted & Timed tasks.
  • Added new timed tasks replacing counted tasks for those no longer using them.
Dev Note: I apologize but there won't be a new April Fools event. time constraints have been very rough for these more complex old system tweaks, and I wanted to prioritize the more important work.

Polish & Misc
  • Added new Stroking Types menu
  • Safewording now removes all statuses.
  • Safewording now removes the current position.
  • It should no longer be possible for her to lock the disobey button on a counted task, if this counted task is in the process of being seen as ''disliked'' (This is reset every time you complete the task)

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Patch Notes TLDR:

• Edge Counting Sessions
  • New reworked intro with warm-up sequence.
  • Player dress-up with customizable outfits and accessories
Version 0.28 Patch notes!

Hi!

This month’s version is mostly focused around new features expanding and improving upon the beginning of sessions.

A warmup segment has been a frequently requested feature, but I understand that not every user is interested in that or gets ‘’warmed up’’ the same way so I wanted to avoid taking a heavy-handed approach to it.

The design intention behind this month’s change was to make the game’s intro more interesting, varied, and immersive while simultaneously introducing a warmup component that runs alongside the typical prompts you would get at the start of a session. The warmup components can be disabled, if you’d rather not get those prompts, but the reworked and improved intro should apply to every player.

The order in which things are stated can now change session to session, there’s new intro events focused around positioning-heavy sessions and worship toggles, and there’s a couple new challenge events that make you modify your behavior throughout a session. Several new features have also been added to the intro, including the Toy Checklist, Player Outfits and Player Accessories.

The Player Outfit & Player Accessories systems are the best way I could find to introduce content for people into dressing up for their kinks. I hope people into feminization / pet play / etc enjoy, and I’m sure the more vanilla among you should be able to find ways to utilize it as well.

I’ve also added a new time limit called Edge Count, where instead of any specific time limit, you’ll instead have to complete a specific number of edges by her commands. The length of these sessions will heavily depend on your edging difficulty, but you can adjust the number as needed. This also combines nicely with the new edge counting intro challenge that challenges you to keep track of your edges.

Version 0.28 Features (View full Patch notes for more!)

Features

Edge Counting Time Limit

• A new time limit where you’ll be asked to edge multiple times.
  • Depending on your edge difficulty, the length of these sessions can vary a lot.
  • Feeling up for a challenge? This session gives you frequent opportunities to taunt and increase the amount of edges you need to complete.
  • This interacts properly with the Edge Stop toggle and Rhythm sessions.
Intro Warmup

• She now periodically gives you pleasurable instructions throughout the intro, spicing up the prompts involving what’s gone on between sessions, what will happen during this session, etc.
  • This can be disabled with a new toggle.
  • An option is given at the end of the intro to give the player more time to warmup before beginning the proper session.
  • If you do not need this extra warmup period, she’ll ask you if you’d be willing to edge to make the session more challenging. Accepting this will also override the minimum edge timer setting, allowing you to get edges from the start of the session.
Player Outfits & Player Accessories

• Player outfits is a new feature allowing you to enter a variety of outfits for your succubus to request from you. Own a maid dress? Here’s your opportunity to use it!
  • Only one player outfit will be selected each session, but you can have as many as you want.
  • Player accessories are similar to outfits, but can have variants. I.E. Pink Cuffs / Black Cuffs / Fluffy Cuffs
  • You choose how many accessories can be given at the start of a session. This feature is perfect for more aesthetic accessories, feminization like makeup, or pet play accessories like ears.
Dev Note: This replaces multiple toy toggles that no longer have a purpose as they had no gameplay implications and were simply “put on X”.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hello hello! Reminder to those who missed it; Patreon alternatives are available on the official site!

Version 0.29 Patch notes!

For the first time since the game’s release, a new core task type has been added with this version! Core task types are tasks that can randomly show up at any point during the session, and are generally the main backbone of every session (Timed, Counted, etc)

Metronome Tasks are tasks utilizing the Counted Task tasklist, including all the procedural layers available for these tasks. Instead of having you repeat and count your own actions, your succubus will wag her finger to a certain rhythm, and expect you to match it, and sometimes count that.

Recently, I’ve had a focus on trying to increase the amount of potential failure points in sessions (I.E. making it possible to fail for experienced players). Last update’s edge counting was the start of this, and this new task type also involves similar elements; sometimes, she won’t just wag her finger, but also expect you to count the amount of repetitions she has you do (sometimes out loud, if enabled!).

There are also many different mischievous actions your succubus can take for these tasks! I’m really really happy with these, there was a lot of design space available for some very fun (see: rather sadistic) stuff.

As it is impossible to perfectly balance for every player, the intention behind these tasks is not to be especially challenging to perform, but to challenge the player in a different way (giving up control, counting while distracted). Of course, this task type can be toggled off, just as Counted Tasks can.

After frequent requests, I’ve also added a way to convert the existing session-based chastity system into a timed chastity system. It effectively utilizes all the same structure, but converts the sessions given into days at the end of your session, locking your access to your Succubus until that amount of time has passed.

Lastly, you’ll also notice the game has various new graphics including a new icon, logo, loading screen, etc. As the game is moving towards being in a good spot mechanically, with a lot of different directions to add content without adding more mechanics, it’s now time for me to start polishing up the experience to eventually head towards a full release. You can expect more of this in future versions; don’t worry, the maze of menus won’t stay this confusing forever.

P.S. Thank you for the surge in feedback using the new feedback forms on the website!
A lot of bug fixes and minor changes here were results of submissions to these forms.

Features
Metronome Tasks

• A new core task type that will appear frequently during your sessions.
  • Follow her finger wags and perform the actions she orders you to do.
  • 3 possible variants:
    • Simple
    • Count
    • Count down from X (it won’t always reach 0, so you’d better keep track!
  • If you fail to count properly, you’ll be asked to try again. If you fail again, the task itself will be counted as failed, causing a dedication loss.
  • Many different mischievous actions can be taken by her, including some that will loop into themselves, creating a near-infinite amount of potential variants on this task, especially if you taunt her.
Dev note: Thanks to @ Vector Vortex on the discord for the task inspiration. You can also blame him.

Timed Chastity

• A new toggle that completely transforms the session-based chastity system into a more traditional time-based one.
  • Sessions will be added up at the end of sessions, converted into days, and you will no longer get access to your succubus until that length of time passes.
Pre-Task Edging

• A new system causing your succubus to give you edging prompts right before you perform core tasks.
  • This is only a single edge, but you can be asked to ride it for several seconds before beginning your task.
  • Depending on the task afterwards, this will either significantly increase its difficulty, or cause the task to act as a cool-down from the edge.
  • Designed to be given RIGHT before you perform the task, to minimize the time you have between being on the edge and performing your upcoming task.
Dev Note: Feedback has indicated that the last few months of tweaks reduced the edging intensity in the game, this should bring it back, hopefully in an even more fun way. This also should combine nicely with the previous update.

Balance
  • Your Succubus now tells you what the answer was if you fail an edge count challenge at the end of sessions.
  • The session timer now starts at the beginning of the intro rather than at the end.
Content
  • Added the “Two Hand” and “Off Hand” statuses & toggles. This allows you to enable the appearance of temporary statuses that will require you to change all of your stroking to either two handed or offhanded.
Polish & Misc
  • The game now has a new logo.
  • Changed the game icon to be more subtle and fit the new logo.
  • A new loading screen has been added for the succubus summoning segment.
  • The favor icon has been changed.
  • Adjusted the text box so it can get a bit bigger when needed.
  • Adjusted some negative status removal text to be more appropriate for reward removals.
Bugfixes
  • Several statuses with no time limits now have one.
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing the ''did you do anything without her'' question from appearing during the intro.
  • Fixed a bug causing permanent status requests to not be permanent.
  • Fixed position removal not using pronouns.
  • Added the legs busy flag to String: Ankle & Balls
  • If chastity is enabled, random time limit can no longer select Until Dry
  • Being on the chastity release session after a sentence will now unlock customization when chastity no customization is on.
  • Fixed warmup stroking not respecting chastity statuses.
  • Fixed an issue causing some ending teasing edges to not be counted towards the edge count.
  • Ending prompts should now respect the gagged status.

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hello!

Version 0.30 Patch notes!

The main feature this month primarily applies to PC users but it’s been an overwhelmingly requested change since the game’s launch. I reworked the game’s UI to support all aspect ratios, meaning you won’t get black bars on the sides anymore on PC, and tablets should function better in general.

A collaring system has also been added, where she will control your collar-wearing and check on your dedication to it. I’ve been thinking the collar is an underdeveloped part of the game for a while, as it tends to be a significant part of D/S relationships. The options given should allow for several different levels of dedication!

Difficulty ranges have also been a long-requested feature that’s getting added this version. This allows you to set minimum and maximum value on each difficulty slider, allowing her to choose the difficulty at the start of every session. This should allow players to add greater noticeable variability to sessions.

Features
Collaring System

• The base collaring system will simply have her expect you to put on a collar before your sessions. She will check if you did.
  • “Punishment Collar” allows her to ask you to wear a more intense (restraining or otherwise, like a posture or spiked collar) throughout your session as a punishment.
  • “Collared” has her expect you to keep the collar on at all times between sessions.
  • “Day Collar” will have her switch you to a submissive collar at the beginning of sessions, but return to a less obvious day collar afterwards.
  • “Public Collar Punishment” will allow her to command you to keep wearing your submissive collar after a session, if you fail it.
Difficulty Ranges

• The Difficulty menu now has two sliders per difficulty, allowing you to set a minimum and maximum (or both to the same)
  • The difficulty will be chosen at the start of each session.
  • In-session difficulty modification through decisions is now temporary until the session ends.
Widescreen Aspect Ratios

• No more black bars!
  • Support for any aspect ratio, including ultrawides.
  • Better supports for tablets; no more off-screen text.
  • Fixed a lot of weird text scaling that would make it too big or too small.
Ingame UI Improvements

• Your succubus’s status can now be accessed by tapping or clicking on her mood icon.
  • Your own statuses now have their dedicated button top right, which now also contains the current player position.
  • A new text separator has been added to replace the old red line, it now adjusts to her mood.
Balance
  • Clothespin Scrotum status now asks for different amounts of clothespins
Content
  • Added the “No Counting” Other Toggle
  • Added a couple new positions
  • Added the ''Ankle Key'' Other Visual toggle
  • Added the "Always Ethereal" Head Accessories toggle
Polish & Misc
  • Findom tribute button is now in the game menu instead.
  • Removed the old deprecated minigame (as it would've been too broken with the new variable screen width) Dev Note: My apologies if anyone was still using it, but this thing has been deprecated for over a year and it’s about time I remove it considering this version’s other changes.
  • When you're expected to disobey a task, disobeying the pre-task edge now counts as a disobey.
  • Minor body improvements

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Hey!

Version 0.31 Patch notes!

This month’s version is more focused around polish, bugfixes and content (tasks).

I usually try to get some major features into every build, but honestly the previous version introduced some really annoying bugs to fix. With life deciding to get in the way as well, it was time for some cleanup.

I've written up a development update here as it's been a little while.

I invite anyone who's interested in the development goals for this game to read it and provide any feedback, as I go more in depth than usual on some things I want to work on.

Current 0.31 Patch Notes:

Content

• Added ''No Begging'' other toggle
  • Sleeve Toy now behaves differently, and is integrated into the stroking types system. You’ll be asked to use it as if it were a stroking variant, which also means you won’t get impossible combinations like “loose strokes” using a sleeve toy.
  • Added the "Toothbrush", "Hairbrush" and "Fork" toys. These mostly involve pain tasks, but Toothbrush also has some PCEI and CEI content.
  • Added “Penis Pump”, “Clit Pump”, “Vagina Pump” and “Nipple Pump” as toys.
  • Added new whispering task variants on counted say tasks and task layers for silent mode.
Polish & Misc
  • Significant rework of the entire in-game UI, moving elements around, hiding certain things behind menus, etc.
  • New in-game button assets.
  • Changed the text on a lot of different buttons. These reworked buttons should have better indication for what’s said to the succubus and what things are actions the player are taking. The intention is to help immersion by making the player feel less detached from the buttons they’re pressing, while also being vague enough to prevent it from taking anyone out of the experience.
  • New reworked mood icons
  • New reworked text divider bar that incorporates the new mood icons and shifts along with her mood.
  • The text containers now adapt in width to the screen resolution, allowing for shorter blocks of text on wider resolutions. This also fixes some issues with extremely narrow screen aspect ratios.
  • New loading bar on the first loading screen.
  • It's no longer possible to go beyond 100% resolution scaling due to some compatibility issues. The ability to lower resolution is still available for low-end mobile devices.
  • Added a ''Notch Adjustment'' toggle in UI options - This lowers some UI elements to accommodate displays with notches.
  • She will no longer comment on the time limit being either short or long if the range has too little difference (less than 10 minutes)

SuccuDev

Jun 9, 2020
Patch Notes TLDR:

• Facesitting & Smothering, including various kinks like armpits and feet smothering.
  • Booba sliders for both size and jiggle!
  • Breast expansion options, including mood-based growth and edge/reward based growth.
Version 0.32 Patch notes!

Hi!

After last month’s more minor polish update, I figured it was probably best for a content focused update. More specifically, this turned out to be the ‘’Implement the most-requested features of the last couple years’’ update.

Many of these features are things I’ve been hesitant about in the past, but are now feasible due to new ideas, or necessary due to previous additions.

In a way, this is also me giving in a bit to ‘’who cares if it’s a bit jank, people really want this’’. I still tried my best to make them work in the context of the game; some of these I’ve been thinking on for a very long time. I hope this new approach will please those of you who have been pushing for these additions!

0.32 Patch Notes:

Features

Facesitting & Smothering

5 new long-requested rewards have been added with the new Smothering toggle!

• Two regular facesitting animations, one from the front and one from the back.
  • One breast smothering animation, where you’re brought into a hug.
  • One foot smothering (stomping) animation, locked behind the “Feet” toggle.
  • One armpit smothering animation, locked behind the “Armpits” toggle.
These tasks include both breathplay and non-breathplay variants! They also include a new ‘’muffled’’ audio player based on the ASMR audio player.

Breast Sliders

I gave in to what is perhaps the most requested feature ever.

A new menu has been added in Visuals allowing you to configure both breast size and jiggle.

Many animations have been adjusted to dynamically adapt to the selected breast size.

There may still be some jank and clipping here and there, but hopefully nothing too insane.

Breast Expansion

Now supported due to the addition of breast sliders, you can now tie her breast size to her mood in the booba menu! The booba slider will dictate the smallest size she can go to if an expansion option is enabled. Several options are available:

Mood Expansion - Ties her breast size to her mood. (Overrides below options)

Edge Expansion - Every edge increases her breast size.

Reward & Punishment Expansion - She can give out rewards that increase her size, or give out punishments that reduce it.

Global Oops Button

Another long-requested feature, this one has a lot of potential unforeseen consequences. But with the recent addition of stroking layers, it became a necessity. The new button is found in the in-game menu, and will also adjust to oops settings like Edge Stop.

Please let me know if you use it in certain scenarios and it doesn’t respond how it should.

Content
  • Added the “Cutie” and “Darling” sub names.
  • Added “Punishment Positions” Other Toggle. This prevents positions from being given unless she's in a bad mood, and prevents their removal unless she's in a good mood.
  • Added a new Other toggle "Always Pronouns" that prevents her from using objectifying pronouns when angry.
  • During Rhythm Edging timer locks, there's now a chance for her to restart the timer instead of unlocking the lock. This can loop into itself, if you're unlucky.
Balance
  • Max difficulty edge count now gets significantly more edges during edging prompts between tasks.
  • Increased the base edge riding lengths during the ending teasing.
  • Pre-task edges can now have you repeatedly edging before allowing you to continue with the task, based on your edging difficulty.
  • Edge stop causing additional edges is now twice as punishing, with a high minimum edge count.
Polish & Misc
  • Many outfits having bandaids in their underwear layer now have tape pasties instead. Bandaids as a visual component were very divisive, thus they’re now limited to a single outfit focused on them.
  • The get to the edge while begging segments during ending teases are no longer timed, now waiting until you edge.
  • Boobas now grow a little bit for every clothing layer removed. (minimal, mostly a flavor change)
  • Added some extra time to the start of counted rhythm events to allow the player to prepare.