[Patreon] ~The Fall of Juliet~ [ 0.11 ] - Free update release

Aug 21, 2018
2guxi75.jpg

IykscS.png

Join Juliet on her long and erotic descent into Hell after she becomes the host of a mysterious dark energy.

What seemed to be a small and unremarkable incident on the surface may well have sealed the fate of Fiery City forever.

With numerous possibilities, choices to make, and a plethora of characters to meet, two questions remain:

How far will she fall, and what fate awaits a world which now hangs in the balance ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

adlslf.png

=> Fetishes: <=

- Vanilla
- Femdom
- Netori/Nice Time for Roo
- Jealousy/Yandere
- Impregnation
- Corruption
- Futanari
- Monsters

~You can grab the free demo on the Patreon or here as well:

Release date: 21 August, 2018.
=> PC:

=> Mac:

Hope you like the premise!

Aug 21, 2018
!! 0.10 (fix) !!

Mediafire

If that could replace the first upload, that would be awesome!

What it changes:
  • Cars removed
  • Less laggy overall
  • Moved bus stop close to home
  • Added bus stop icons
  • Clear objectives
  • Fixed the lag after the park event that happened sometimes for some weird reason

Hopefully, no more fix needed, and back to work on 0.11.

Reactions: blargballs
Aug 21, 2018
Right now it is M/F focused, there will be F/F futanari at one point but avoidable.
It is heavily based on choices, so it really depends on what route you take with Juliet.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The art looks good, but I don't play 0.1 versions of most games any more. How long are you planning each release cycle to be and how much new content is planned to be in each release?

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Jash,
Thank you for asking. All the scenes are animated so they take quite a lot of time to set up properly but we are trying really hard to meet the following deadlines:
Next update is set up for before the end of August, it will contain 2 fully fledged scenes.
Mid September another update containing between 2-3 fully fledged scenes and a new character.
Mid-End October another update containing 3 fully fledged scenes.
And so on.

So we are aiming at a monthly basis release, we have 3 good content updates planned for sure until November. After that test period, if we receive a decent amount of support we keep going stronger, or we will slow down the pace a bit.
But fingers crossed, I am hoping for the best.
The game is pretty heavy on my finance, but I ain't gonna drop support for sure. + I spent thousands of hours just to create the foundation and I am definitely willing to sacrifice personal happiness to make it grow as far as I can.