[Patreon]Seven Kings [With Demo]

keehu

Jul 14, 2017
Media

http://i.imgur.com/4eS4Fx9.gifv

What is this game about

Seven kings is an 18+ NSFW 2D side-scrolling platformer RPG set in a fantasy/medieval time where you live in a land governed by seven awful kings who want to do nothing but enslave and torment the population. Will you dethrone all kings and save the land or become a sexual slave to one?

Imagine you're playing a game with the combat of a Castlevania but in a world full of random events and dialogue choices which have a very real impact on you, the player.

The game switches back and forth between side-quests which occur in towns, where you can buy items, talk to the town-folk, experience random events, etc and main-quests where the real platforming and combat takes place.

Planned features:
  • 3+ towns/hubs. Each one has a ton of things to do, people to interact with and side-quests to do!
  • 7+ stages and kings. The stages are filled with dangerous enemies, traps, and worse of all Kings. They are brutal bosses which will not think twice about doing naughty and potentially life-ending things to you.
  • No 'lose to get hentai' mechanics. These just suck, I hate them, and you will not be seeing them here!
  • Classic platforming gameplay. You will feel right at home if you're a fan of games like Castlevania, Metroid, and so many great others!
  • A ton of character races. Demons, humans, orcs, and tentacles are but a few of the planned character designs!
Planned fetishes:
  • Futa.
  • Bestiality.
  • Gender bender.
  • Tell me what else you'd love to see! I'm open to suggestions!

Download

Visit my patreon https://www.patreon.com/keehu to play the free demo.

This project is very new, but please read over the Patreon and let me know what you think not just about the game but also the page itself, i'm all ears and I would love any constructive feedback I can get!

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
quick quiz; can you pick the protag's gender, or is this str8 content only?

Reactions: snowman77

keehu

Jul 14, 2017
gender bender will be a thing, but the demo is very limiting so you'll see none there.

keehu

Jul 14, 2017
I will run polls asking what the people want quite a lot, if a lot of people want to play as solely male then I don't see why not, that's why i made the patreon page so early in development.