(Patreon) (Ren´Py) Jirina Fireheart Develops "Space Travels" 0.13 and "School Transformation" 0.22

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

if you looking for a new ambitious creator on patreon that you can follow for adult game content, then you are welcome to follow me around. Stalk me like you want :)

My patreon page is:
https://www.patreon.com/JirinaF

Here is what i say about me and my games on my start page (I started the page today):

Hi there,
you came here because you heard that i make special sexual fantasies come true right?
I will try to stand up to my name and set our hearts on fire!
I will work on this part time more like a hobby, because i am engaged in a full time job.
So you will need to be patient with me, but i think we will get there together :)
But i invested some money already into the projects, so that we won´t see your few standard characters that nearly every project around here has.

(Charge upfront is enabled because i invested some money upfront i think you should also pay to get access to the things. I think it´s only fair.)

Here is what i plan to do:

1. I want to make updates in a 1-2 month cycle to one or both of the games.
2. I want to create 2 adult games, we will focus on the game that you like more.
3. I want to discuss the games with you and how our future journey should go on.

1.Game "Space Travels":
(The Quality in Space Travels should be better then in School Transform. I am working at least for the MC´s with DAZ HD characters. And the full HD resolution. I won´t get much renders on this project with my current PC, but i am already planning to buy a new one.)

It will be a game about a crew of Space Smugglers that travel around the universe in search for profitable jobs. It will include a nice story with aliens and intergalactic MEGACorporations that you could piss off, or beeing on there good side. And if you did get friendly with everyone there is always the EMPIRE that hates every kind of crime including smuggling.

You will be able to get positive or negative relation towards your crew and earn money and spend it. Depending on your past choices and your relationship some options might be available to you and other´s won´t.

The Characters so far:

The Captain Kaida Sato
(One of two Main Characters that you play):
BH9xzTU.png

Ultra HD version link: https://imgur.com/klBPFi5

Her Right Hand Santiago Rodriguez
(The second Main character that you play):
J3lnLzN.png

Ultra HD version link (with a older weapon):https://imgur.com/Oex8WXm

Mr. Volcano:

pIY9W69.png

Ultra HD Version link
https://imgur.com/ryHBqii

2. Game "School Transformation":

This will be a game about a young man that is still in college when he gets the diagnose that he has some special kind of cancer. After a few month a experimental pill is found that could help cure his cancer. He took this pill because he did not want to die and turned into a woman after a few days. Here the story begins. The game will have a relationships system based on that the characters will act differently in the future towards you. So build your relationships wisely.

Our Characters so far:

Main Character and Landlord:
BEx65Cf.png

Main Character and Landlady:
lF1BEq0.png

Homeroom Teacher Samanda:

Teacher Steven:
JCv3Oyy.png

Classmate Ben:
VOvgyrl.png

Classmate Jay:
v8nl2bq.png

Classmate Alex:
3ySn4No.png

Classmate Akira:
8azMfsb.png

Classmate Sarah:
Us7JKM5.png

*Your Goal is to not get pregnant in the next 3 months until the hospital makes the new experimental pill that will turn you back. Sounds easy, right? Right?????*

The games are made in Ren´Py and rendered in DAZ Studio.

Lovely Greetings
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
For those that are interested, i just posted one of my friends on my patreon Page

He is a creator of adult games too but more experienced and longer in the business than myself. When you are there, please take your time to check my page out too.

I think about posting my personal 10 best of patreon creators next week on my patreon page. Keep a eye out for it.

Thank you all
-Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
If everything goes as planned then the first real version outside of the prologue of Space Travels will hit the patreon page this week. I am thinking about changing the patreon tiers and the game updates will be available free at a later date. I don´t promise yet when that will be.

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Teaser for the next version of Space Travels released on the patreon page. It will be posted here too after release of the next version this week. The free version will hit on here on a future time frame.

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
As promised i released the 0.11 (first no teaser version) on the patreon page today.
And now up to the promised picture that is included in the version:
PexGvJy.png

The version will be available for free around 8 weeks from now. (officially from me, it may be spoilered from other sources earlier)
Best Regards
-Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Here you can find Download Links for the 0.1 version of School Transformation:
(The game was developed first and on my old PC. The quality of the renders is not as good as in Space Travels. It was my playground for testing some mechanics, the story will continue as it does already in v 0.2. Maybe i will remake the old renders into Space Travels quality. New renders after v 0.2 will have better quality.)

PC: https://mega.nz/#!HIlhGCAK!39WnsJkQLvU4r4gbplibwj192Hp6EZs6GkpKtSb_KRI
MAC: https://mega.nz/#!7YtRnCaL!LUVq365ZyIBXdcsg2afTIb_jBc4lIvrmWKOMS1g_A_g

I finally decided to give the demo versions of both games to everyone for free.
Have fun with it.
-Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks to everyone that supported me so far on Patreon. Even if you do not stay as a monthly paying member, every bit helps me to reinvest into the games.

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
The 0.2 version of School Transformation is now available for Tier 2 Patron´s. This means another 4 weeks until Tier 1 and then it is nearing free status.

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
I took the time that i had available this weekend and yesterday and proofread v0.2 of "School Transformation". I released a version 0.2b now for Tier 2 patron´s on my patreon page. So this one will become free instead of 0.2 later.

This new version contains some requested things:
1. Grammar corrections (i fixed as much failures that i could do by myself)
2. A few minor story changes/additions.
3. Added the "version ends" here screen.
4. And not requested, but i added a additional scene to the pregnancy events. (Let me know if it should stay inside or be removed for 0.3 again)

Have a nice week and stay healthy
Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Space Travels v0.11 is now available on the official patreon page for Tier 2.

Currently i am working on v0.12, first spoiler image posted on the page today.

Space Travels 0.11 was already leaked by someone, so please remember if you like the games every bit helps to develop them more.

Have a nice Sunday and a good coming Week. Stay Healthy!
-Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Spoiler for the v0.12

6wIGdxQ.png

Who is this woman and who are her bodyguards Black and Red? Find it out soon in the next version of "Space Travels".
Stay tuned.

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
I added a few pictures on the patreon page yesterday and today for Patron´s only.

0.12 update scheduled for 18.04.2020 and will bring more content then the update from 0.10->0.11. Could be that i make it larger and release it on the 25.04.2020 instead. It depends on how satisfied i am with the update. But i think going for mid month releases in the future would be nice for everyone.

-Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

Space Travels 0.12 has just been released for Tier 3 Patron´s on the official page.
The zipped game size increased from 166 MB to 366 MB so you can see from this alone that the game content really increased in this update.
I wish all that join us on patreon much fun with the game update.
And to all of you out there that read this i wish you a nice weekend.

-Jirina Fireheart

And last but not least, the newest crewmember:
cf4Brl2.png

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Just a reminder guys School Transformation v0.2 will be availabe to Tier 1 Patron´s and the Public on this Saturday.
So if you like the games support me in anyway every little bit helps.

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

i just started a public POLL on my Patreon Page. Please take a short time to be a part of it.
The question is easy "What should i focus on?". What game do you like more, let me know on Patreon? We will do more Poll´s in the future.

Have a nice week
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

i just had a discussion on another forum with some of my fans. More and more people are pointing out to me that they want to see the MC
of School Transformation face more problems that are caused by his transformation.
Please let me know what you think about it in my poll https://www.patreon.com/JirinaF
The poll is open for everyone, you must not be a patron to vote in it.
It will be open until the 10th May 2020.

Have a nice sunday
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just wanted to inform you about a few things.
1. There is a new picture on the Patreon Page that shows the next female character in School Transformation.
2. Please feel free to donate 1 buck to see the NSFW version of her in another dancing position. Both are pictures that will not be included in the game.
3. Space Travels v0.2 is now officially released for Tier 2 Patrons
4. The next update will be one for School Transformation and we will rise it to Full HD resolution. There will also be additional and different scenes in the beginning of the game. MC will be in the hospital and you will be able to meet his female doctor.

Lovely greetings and have a nice weekend
Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

i hope you are all fine, my work on the remake of School Transformation still continues and is delayed until next week.

I had to rebuild some of the scenes because i had lost my scene saves when i changed the PC.

But work is going great so far on the remake, we will see it´s release next week. Stay tuned.

The good thing is when this is done we can get all future renders in better quality too and work can continue as usual.

Have a nice week

Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there

i wanted to inform everyone that the Version 0.21r of School Transformation was released on the Patreon Page today.

If you like the game go and check it out.

1. All renders where remade in Full HD quality. Some had to be rebuiled from scratch, others needed adjustments.

2. I added some story contents and new renders at the beginning of the game. Our main protagonist will go to the hospital and we will meet new characters.

3. Save games will not be compatible as normal, you will get to wrong positions in the script. But even with old save games no game breaking bugs.

4. I recommend replaying the game from the start. Save game compatibility will be working as normal from here on again.

The newest version of Space Travels is now available to Tier 1 Patrons officially. If you did not check out the game yet i recommend that you do so.

Have a nice weekend

Jirina

Last edited:

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there everyone,

i just started a new patron only poll on the page. In Regard to "School Transformation"

The question is what scenes do you guys prefer? We will add a bonus scene of the chosen type in the next update. And when i get much results for one theme i will get this more attention even beyond that update.

The choice is between:

Straight sex

Lesbian Sex

Gay Sex

Turning the MC into a Futa Character

Please take your time and consider participating in the poll if you like the game.

The poll runs until the 10th June 2020 next week.

Have a nice week

Jirina

Last edited:

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Because i tried to post something here that is still awaiting moderation after a half week now. I try to post this instead (shorter info),because i want to point you all to a timed poll that has not much time anymore left. I added a poll to the patreon page for school transformation. It runs until the 10th June 2020. If you like the game please consider to take part in the poll.

Thank you have a nice sunday.

Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Finally we are back on track again. The poll is still underway and 2 more spoiler pictures have been released on the patreon page. We are just starting that next update but i am already happy to introduce the principle of the school. The new girls Gia and Mia because that classroom looked so empty and we need more girls right? (For F/F action)
And meet another teacher of the school in the spoilers, because 2 teachers can not be enough.

Have a nice week
Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,
i just started a poll that is open for everyone on my patreon page.
It relates to Space Travels and the power of the monoliths. If you are interested in the theme and the game, just take a short time and participate in the poll.
This could have an impact on the development of the game.
I am already looking forward to the development of the next Space Travels update in July.
The update of School Transformation is currently full in works and i like what i see there. The remake was fully worth it :)

Have a nice weekend
Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
And on a last side note:

School Transformation 0.21r is now available for Tier 2 Patron´s.

Think about joining our little project if you want, otherwise you will have to wait 4 more weeks until it becomes available for free on here.

And now i am finally gone for this weekend. Some renders wait for me .-)

Jirina

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
I think i forgot to post the Space Travels 0.12 update here. It is free for everyone:

Hi there Jirina here,

as promised we will see the release of the v0.12 of Space Travels in this post. The game size increased from 166 MB to 366 MB zipped. I guess you can see there how everything turned out and that the game got a bit bigger already. I hope you enjoy the new scenes in which Santiago finally tells Kaida something about himself and they start to gather the crew for the ship. Thank you all for your patience with me and i hope that you really like the update that i have put together here. --------------------------------------------------------------

And now here are the links to the files:

PC: https://mega.nz/file/mF9hxBTD#cEs0cuyPJjD_OePspcn5j4_XAyEAZPQBLqBGKWto1xQ

MAC: https://mega.nz/file/jV1HSbgA#pbltllkPH3Gs9Hq5JvgNBWbpraHs0DIFyE4ZtR4ybXs

I wish you a nice weekend and enjoy the update.

Jirina Fireheart

Jirina Fireheart

Mar 14, 2020
Hi there,

i just wanted to show you a render that shows a part of our 3D city that School Transformation plays in. Have a good start in the new week.

Jirina

RpAYYhR.png