Patreon and account linkage

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Hey guys. 

I emailed Fenoxo earlier today to see what I need to do, but I figured I'd ask my knowledgable contemporaries the easiest way to do this. 

I becamse a patreon backer earlier today, and am having a hard time finding the way to get access to back builds. Could someone give me a rundown of the proper steps to take? Or how to link my accounts?

thanks in advance!!

ps I'm sure this is much easier than I'm making it out to be so thank you for your patience. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
First you going to blog page @ fenoxo.com. There you would create account and then you need go to prfile tab. At the same bottom of profile page is otpion to log on with Patreon acc.

I hope this tips was helpfull ^^

Mikey

May 19, 2016
It was yes I linked my patreon, but my first patreon payment won't be charged until the first. So in the image I uploaded this is what it tells me. I'm not sure if there's a way to put a payment through now it's not really giving me an option. I emailed Fenoxo about this as well. So I'm not sure if there's anything I can do until he gets back to me. 

image.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well in that case I think it would require Fen personaly taking care of it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

You *should* still be able to get the most recent builds from Patreon itself I believe -- they're in the Creator Posts section of Fen's page -- in the interim before it charges your account.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It was yes I linked my patreon, but my first patreon payment won't be charged until the first. So in the image I uploaded this is what it tells me. I'm not sure if there's a way to put a payment through now it's not really giving me an option. I emailed Fenoxo about this as well. So I'm not sure if there's anything I can do until he gets back to me. 

View attachment 3962

No, there is nothing you can do about it until the start of the next month. The blog only considers you to be a backer once money has actually changed hands; hence the 'inactive' part- it's linked, it's seen your pledge, but based on the dates it knows you've not actually paid yet.