Pathfinder kinky RP on Discord

Theresaurus

Aug 5, 2016
I have a small group of people currently starting to play Pathfinder (the pen & paper role playing game, similar to D&D) using Discord. We are a kinky/adult group (meaning there might be erotic/sexual scenes in our gaming sessions, though there is plenty of character development, world building, and story as well! We tend to the kinky side, meaning there might be things like sex slaves and whips and chains in the game). This is of course why we put this on Fenoxo ;). We all have our preferences in a document and we will make sure everyone is comfortable in any scenario. We all have different things we like and dislike and we make sure these are all kept in mind.

We meet during the week between 9pm and midnight pacific time (or so). Currently we tend to meet on Monday/Tuesday evening once per week.

We are looking to add one female to the group (already have me, one other female player and our DM is a female, and two male players).

Of course we're friendly and will have nice friendly chats and be an overall great group of people.

PM me if interested and we can talk further!

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
No one can read that. Change the text color or type it out, please.

Theresaurus

Aug 5, 2016
hmm that is awkward since I can't find a way to do it.  If I copy paste this into the original post it goes grey again :\ Do you use HTML to change the colour?

This might be a bit of a weird request but bear with me. We're looking for a female player for our Pathfinder campaign
I have a small group of people currently starting to play Pathfinder (the pen&paper RPG, similar to D&D). We are a kinky/adult group (meaning there might be erotic/sensual scenes in our gaming sessions). Of course since it is a RPG there is a focus on world/story building and character development. We tend to the kinky side, meaning there might be things like sex slaves and toys involved. All of the players' preferences are in a document for the DM and we will respect everyone's boundaries and limits. Currently we have 4 players. Two girls and two guys, our DM is a woman with a lot of experience. 

Currently we meet once or twice per week. Most often on Monday from 8-9PM CST onwards. Of course this isn't just a RPG group, we often just hang out and talk to get to know each other and kill some time. If you're interested please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
o7 seems cool. Might be interested, if there was more info.

Theresaurus

Aug 5, 2016
Please message me with some more basic info like experience etc! :) Would love to get to now you first. It's a big of a difficult search to find a good fit for the rest of the team as well!