Paperdoll Champion Picture

May 18, 2019
Ok I know this is going to get a lot of negative feedback but someone needs to throw this out there. We should implement a paperdoll system to create an image of the champion.

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
Are you talking about adding a plugin that would generate an image for the little picture area in the upper left hand corner or are you talking about making a whole separate screen?

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
If you are looking for profile images for a human character, do a 100x100 pixel image search for Fire Emblem characters. The cast is very diverse, a good amount have facial profiles, and the art style is fairly similar to that of the in game art. There aren't many options there for non-human/elven races though.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ok I know this is going to get a lot of negative feedback but someone needs to throw this out there. We should implement a paperdoll system to create an image of the champion.

You should! I'll expect a progress report by Monday! :D

... On a serious note: No. Way too much investment and it never works right. If this wasn't a TF-focused game sure, but the myriad minutia of transformations makes a character viewer prohibitively expensive and has, thus far, meant it never actually works right. The best one from CoC1 mulched save data, even.