[PALMER] Daughter for Dessert Ch1

Palmer

Apr 3, 2016
A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery. However, there are plenty of things distracting our playable character, including his daughter...

Adopted daughter version
Real daughter version

Screenshots:
5.png

1.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
There is a bug, I clicked on real daughter version but Kathy keeps saying she is my adopted daughter.

Palmer

Apr 3, 2016
There is a bug, I clicked on real daughter version but Kathy keeps saying she is my adopted daughter.

Would you mind giving me your computer specs and what OS you used to play the game. Also, is the bug still there? No body else has reported this so I suspect it's something local. Regardless, thanks for reporting it!

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Would you mind giving me your computer specs and what OS you used to play the game. Also, is the bug still there? No body else has reported this so I suspect it's something local. Regardless, thanks for reporting it!

I am using windows 7 ( I forgot to update it to 10) I think the document I attached is what you are asking ( I am completely clueless for this stuff). I just checked it is still there. It happens when you give back Kathy's phone and she talks about how you only have 2 waitresses.

Attachments

• Specs.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 7