PalletTown Post

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Sorry about the new thread. I just have some COCII story bugs that I have to write.

Not one Word (Inspired by the fact that Savin declared this non-canon, but I can dream can't I)

Some time after the Champion impregnated Kiyoko, Rindo, and Miko.

Komari: You impregnated Mai!
Mai: I deeply apologize grandmother. My soul bond influenced me.
Komari slaps the Champion with a fan

Later

Komari: Kohaku too!!!
Kohaku: Well, it was just a good deal. Hehe.
Komari hit the Champion with a hammer

Later

Komari: KEROS!!!!!!!! HOW!!! HOW!!!!!
Fem-KEROS: Nareva is looking into it now. Cough
Komari: That is it Champion! You are coming with me! I'm going to punish you myself personally!
Komari drags the Champion by their ear to Komari's room

Several Months after the incredible loud sounds shouting and of destruction coming from Komari's room.

Kiyoko: Pardon me Komari but do you have a ... WHA!
Komari with a visibly round belly glares at Kiyoko.
Komari: Not one word.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
The Green Goddess. (Spoilers for the Convocaction of Mirrors)

"So in conclusion there is nothing new to report on the Demon Cult as of this moment. Kasyrra ultimate goal still eludes us and Tollus's movement is dangerously close to apotheosis," Mallach read in a clinical tone while removing his glasses.

"Should we send the Champion on a fact finding mission then?," inquired Nareva. Mallach clear his throat and intoned, "I don't think that would achieve much at this moment without Kasyrra making any unexpected moves. They would most likely only find out what we already know."

"Then let us continue standard operations until new developments," Nareva stated.

"I like to announce a new topic for discussion," Lumia interrupted with her usual bombast.

"The chair recognizes Lumia," Mallach drolled while rolling his eyes.

"Thank you Mallach. I just like to ask Keros, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!"

Keros shrunk into herself, looking uncharacteristically sheepish. "I'm pregnant by the Champion," she whispered. "I'm having Nareva look into it and I still yet to inform my followers."

"How on Savarra could this happen! We are ensouled voids, we should have no physicality to latch unto!"

"I haven't found anything yet on to how this could other than the unique properties of the Champion's soul most likely played a part," Nareva said with an almost contemplative tone."

"Regardless on the mechanics. How could you let this happen to you Keros? How could you act so irresponsibly?!," yelled Lumia.

Surreptitiously Keros demeanor changed for peevish withdrawal to their more familiar impish swagger. "You're right Lumia, How could I act sooooo irresponsibly to let a mortal Knock Me Up? My hormones are just going crazy and my body keeps changing. And the baby keeps kicking me and keeping me up all night. And more skin is pulled taught and I how to keep rubbing my full belly, full of life, over and over and over again. And then I have to give birth and change diapers and be a Mother. I'm sssssssuurree that a Goddess of Motherhood would be willing to help on this journey."

"Please tell me you have the minutes for this recorded," opined Mallach. Navera gave a thumbs up while looking at Lumia bearing a grimace filled with rage.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115