Paige's Ghost

new117

Apr 30, 2018
Can we have Paige's Ghost to be able to fuck Steele's ass no matter the gender of Steele

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Ideas forum really should be renamed to something along the lines of “Prewriting” or “Concepts” or anything that immediately tells people to post here only if they plan on writing the content.

Pretty much every newbie thinks this is “Suggestions” if they don’t so much as glance at the pinned topics.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
you sound like borat "YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS!" as you know I will get this obviously! truth, true freedom, it is not known by those who reject it! I can and will find good people to do good things with. It will be glorious and if we do not make TITS great, we will make ourselves great instead! :cool:
Sure. Then sift through all these threads where the original poster (OP) didn't intend to write their idea and see how many of them got in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil
Which will never happen. :colbert: ...Unless the person with the idea actually also writes it or commissions someone to write it.
Ideas forum really should be renamed to something along the lines of “Prewriting” or “Concepts” or anything that immediately tells people to post here only if they plan on writing the content.
Pretty much every newbie thinks this is “Suggestions” if they don’t so much as glance at the pinned topics.
I can't really imagine how little the edit would be to include that scene. It's probably just as small as a code edit, not even a full in game text edit. The code simply allows the same "you got F'd in the B" scene to just play anyways or something. I think this is fully code-side to be honest, and I really like OP's idea.

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
I can't really imagine how little the edit would be to include that scene. It's probably just as small as a code edit, not even a full in game text edit. The code simply allows the same "you got F'd in the B" scene to just play anyways or something. I think this is fully code-side to be honest, and I really like OP's idea.

I'm not sure you understand how thing get into the game, to be honest. Before scenes can be coded, they have to be written first. People then usually have editors/forum readers go through it and make it meet the standard that Fenoxo has for things that get into the game. In this case, whoever wrote this would need permission to modify Paige's content to include this. Then it would need to be of good quality to even be considered to be out into the game. Coding isn't as easy as "{ insert sex scene here}", its a bit more complicated than that.

In total, it would be several hours for someone to write and edit the scene, hours more for it to be reviewed, and then hours more to be coded depending on how big it is. People would need to account for genitals and special flags for a bunch of different types of configurations of Steeles that could be fucked by this robot.

To say this is easy to do or just code side isn't correct. I don't think anyone but the creator of the idea could even justify that amount of time to try to get it into the game for free. That's why people commission other forum writers to do it for them if they can't do it themselves.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
There's also the fact that that this is a B character.

No not as in A-List or B-List, but the actual writer https://www.patreon.com/TheLetterB/posts who's name here is B

B has what you'd call a writing quirk, where he'll some of his characters sex scenes follow an ACTUAL FLOWCHART. This makes the scenes themselves weird to code sometimes but besides the point it doesnt work like any other scene. Each Sex "Option" Branches into its own thing.

Now, Ill admit, this quirk is only there at the moment for Paige herself but its there, and he likes it. I wouldnt be surprised if it shows up again.

Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if someone JUST commissioned Flowcharts from B.

@Holographic_Information Have you actually looked at the Public GitHub and see how any of the stuff looks? How many flags there are to account for scenes for body parts? It isnt as easy as you think and it isnt just a code thing.

Reactions: Jongeedubs