Ovir Dancer Intelligence Check

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
In the latest build there is an Ovir Stripper on Tavros that has addition scenes if you have a high enough Int. Stat. I'm at max level with 25 Int, which I can raise to 30 via the hypnotist on Tarkus. Even then I can't view any additional scenes. How much Intelligence do I need, and am I locked out of it until the level cap is raised?

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
There are only two scenes; one where you watch her dance and another where you recognize she's a male of her species and decide to tease her. If you have both of those options, you have all of the options.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
In the latest build there is an Ovir Stripper on Tavros that has addition scenes if you have a high enough Int. Stat. I'm at max level with 25 Int, which I can raise to 30 via the hypnotist on Tarkus. Even then I can't view any additional scenes. How much Intelligence do I need, and am I locked out of it until the level cap is raised?

Level cap is 8, so the max stat value at the moment is 40.

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
Never mind, I got it. Found out that 35 Int. (Natural 25 + Hypnotist and Focus Pill) Was enough to unlock the scene, and it stayed unlocked after my Int. returned to normal.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well you cpuld easy get to 40 with talking with Syri for Int. That not aim that is severly capped training it for free now.