Ovipositor Egg Fertite Bug?

Rabbitzan12

May 20, 2016
Since I added Fertite Piercings I can no longer get the eggs in my Character's ovipositor Fertilized. I don't know if this is a known bug or not honestly but this has been going on for a while... :p Sorry it took so long to post this bug. :( I can't seem to upload the file either. T^T My character is a Drider herm with Ovipositor.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Unmodded CoC isn't getting anymore updates, so it is unlikely you will ever get a response, let alone a fix. If you were able to re-create the bug in a mod like Revamp or Xianxia and inform the creators, you would be far more likely to receive the necessary attention.

Rabbitzan12

May 20, 2016
Unmodded CoC isn't getting anymore updates, so it is unlikely you will ever get a response, let alone a fix. If you were able to re-create the bug in a mod like Revamp or Xianxia and inform the creators, you would be far more likely to receive the necessary attention.

Thanks.. I think shame I can't use the mod. I am not Tech savvy so yea... oh well guess I will have to deal with it.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Thanks.. I think shame I can't use the mod. I am not Tech savvy so yea... oh well guess I will have to deal with it.
Actually mods for CoC are very easy to use, just download it and the run it like you would the vanilla version, no fiddling around under the hood required.