Oversized balls, and no way to relive them

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
I have run into the unique problem of Endowment immobilization and no penis. Because my lack of a sausage I am now permanently stuck in place without any way of reliving it. How did I do this you may ask? I used the spider transformation on "Poe A" when I was already in this state, and when it removed my bratwurst it failed to remove my testicles leaving me unable to keep going.

Also here is a screenshot of trying to leave the ship after completing "Poe A", something most people probably did not see.

Attachments

• 5824dbc3e3ed48c1afebc256d679f991.png
    5824dbc3e3ed48c1afebc256d679f991.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 46

Pumping Lemma

Oct 31, 2017
According to the wiki, an event should happen if this happens in a non dangerous place. But if this event only occurs in places where masturbation is forbidden, you're screwed I guess.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. If the character cannot move due to immobilization, if the event doesn't automatically happen, accessing the Appearance screen will allow you to press a button to call for help. This should activate the testicle remedy scene (without the hazard bad end).

Reactions: critlocked

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
The removal of the penis without the removal of balls also seems like it should be treated as a bug... What's the point of external testicles and no shaft? Having internal balls and no dick might make sense if you wanted to be a male Nyrea but otherwise seems like generally testicle removal should come as a package deal with shaft removal...

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The removal of the penis without the removal of balls also seems like it should be treated as a bug... What's the point of external testicles and no shaft? Having internal balls and no dick might make sense if you wanted to be a male Nyrea but otherwise seems like generally testicle removal should come as a package deal with shaft removal...
The Spider costume should now remove testicles for the nest release.

Reactions: critlocked

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Can you be immobilized if you have internal testes? What would that look like? And is there a mod that gives internal testes if you don't have them naturally?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Can you be immobilized if you have internal testes? What would that look like? And is there a mod that gives internal testes if you don't have them naturally?
You cannot be immobilized if you have internal testes, and mechanically you will have internal balls if you have no external balls but still have a dick.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight