Orfice Wetness Item

Tibbles

Jun 26, 2016
Basically, can there be an item added that lets the PC get higher wetness levels? I was thinking say, add 1 level on chosen vag/ass per use, with the cap being about 15ish. The descriptors for wetness level 10+ seem to be in-game, so why not the item to get there?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Easy Fit? Though limit is 4. But you already reach "squirter" on 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Hmm, this hole time I thought Easyfit worked on looseness... you learn something new.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm, this hole time I thought Easyfit worked on looseness... you learn something new.

It works on both. But looseness boost is temporary, while wetness boost is permanent. So better don't overdo it on the ass, it is kinda difficult to dry it up. AFAIK only MinoCharge and Catnip can do it.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
" You have one tight, slimy backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lubricant dripping from the orifice every so often. "
Too late. :p

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
" You have one tight, slimy backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with occasional beads of lubricant dripping from the orifice every so often. "
Too late. :p

lol guess that means you can use that hole to satisfy a whale or elephant sized dong xD