Option to use sex-facilitation items (condensol, etc) before/during sex-scenes, as needed

The Big Z

Jul 20, 2017
I've lost count of all of the times I had to back out of a sex scene or skim through a choice that didn't particularly interest me, because I didn't presciently pop a condensol before whipping out my unreasonable willy.

Any chance these could be consumed on demand? My character has a backpack full of condesol to cope with the problem, but can't use as directed in a natural manner, i.e. "yeah, you're right - that can't possibly fit, but i brought something that'll make things work for us".

Ideally this would be a contextual "take a pill?" option on clicking a sexy choice your body didn't qualify for due to capacity or size issues, but brought items that could, if consumed, enable the particular sex act. I don't see this requiring changes to how scenes are written, and it wouldn't change the "balance" of the game any, as a purely convenience-oriented feature.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can't be done, sorry. We'd have to go back and add a choice to every single decision in the game where it would matter. Maybe in the next Fengame they'll add functionality within the button code.

The Big Z

Jul 20, 2017
Oh, nuts. I imagined there'd be some way of hooking it into the character check itself without having to painstakingly change each scene. Well, I'm not about to second guess your experience.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh, nuts. I imagined there'd be some way of hooking it into the character check itself without having to painstakingly change each scene. Well, I'm not about to second guess your experience.
Keep your wang dimensions as follows:

Lenght; below 2 feet.

Width; below 4 inches.

Do this and you can keep you penile pillar at monolithic size and still plow every hole in the game without interference.

Reactions: The Big Z

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Lenght; below 2 feet.

Width; below 4 inches.

Do this and you can keep you penile pillar at monolithic size and still plow every hole in the game without interference.
...almost every hole*

Depends from NPC to NPC, especially if they are smol.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

Lenght; below 2 feet.

Width; below 4 inches.

Considering I keep my character's dick at a very boring realistic size, I have never had any problems. But still, good god, that is pretty big, while still being able to bang almost every hole.
Also, can't forget: @The Big Z https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
That you don't plan to write or commission this so it doesn't really belong in this section.

Aug 8, 2017
Can't be done, sorry. We'd have to go back and add a choice to every single decision in the game where it would matter. Maybe in the next Fengame they'll add functionality within the button code.
Could that be incorporated into future or personal scenes?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I guess, sure.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Lenght; below 2 feet.

Width; below 4 inches.

Or just keep an unholy collection of different-sized dicks, so you won't ever be denied entry.