Opinions on my ideas please

Angelyn

Dec 29, 2021
As the tittle says I would like some opinions on the fallowing ideas before I start fleshing them out in Google Doc. This way I can know which ideas might be good and which ones I need to rework before I get involved in working on them as they are.

Creampie Pie = a slice of cream pie that will change the color and flavor of your cum {male, female or both depending on biology}
Flavors = Apple [beige], Banana [light yellow], Blueberry [purple], Blackberry [lavender], Caramel [orange brown], Cherry [pink], Chocolate [brown], Coconut [ivory], Eggnog [cream] {Christmas only}, Lemon [pale yellow], Lime [pale green], Marshmallow [white], Mint Chocolate [light green] {St. Patrick's Day only}, Orange [light orange], Peach [yellow], Peanut Butter [tan], Pecan [khaki] {Thanksgiving only}, Peppermint [light pink] {Christmas only}, Pineapple [soft yellow], Pumpkin [orange] {Halloween only}, Raspberry [hot pink], Strawberry [pale pink]

Dragon Sugar [Lunar New Year only] = Chinese Dragon transformative in the form of cotton candy
Flavors = Black Licorice [black], Blue Raspberry [blue], Cherry [red], Lemon [yellow], Vanilla [white]

Eye Candy = lollipops in different shapes and flavors that changes your pupil shape and color
Shapes = Crescent Moon, Diamond, Flower, Round, Spiral, Star, Heart [Valentine's Day only], 4 Leaf clover [St. Patrick's Day only], Round with firework [Independence Day only], Skull [Halloween only], Snowflake [Christmas only]
Flavors [colors] = Banana [yellow], Black Cherry [black], Blue Raspberry [blue], Blueberry [light purple], Cherry [dark red], Coconut [white], Fruit Punch [red], Grape [purple], Green Apple [green], Lemon-Lime [yellow green], Mango [golden yellow], Orange [orange], Mystery [rainbow / random], Strawberry [pink], Watermelon [hot pink]

Gorgon-Zola Cheese = Gorgon transformative in the form of a hunk of cheese with

Halloweenie {Halloween only} = candy corn version of Peckermint with white head, orange shaft & yellow balls; 1 gives candy corn cum & 2 gives candy corn colored cock

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
These all sound pretty good! Though if I may make a suggestion, maybe add a game play mechanic to the gorgon tf? Like some kind of venom or bite attack. Though I understand if that's too much to ask there, and sorry if it's rude of me to suggest

Angelyn

Dec 29, 2021
These all sound pretty good! Though if I may make a suggestion, maybe add a game play mechanic to the gorgon tf? Like some kind of venom or bite attack. Though I understand if that's too much to ask there, and sorry if it's rude of me to suggest
You're not being rude at all I like the idea of adding venom to the Gorgon tf.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131