Opinions on a tattoo machine on New Texas?

Gremo

Apr 2, 2018
I was wondering what your opinions would be on tats/markings for treated people (or maybe non) on different parts of the body. I usually like playing as a Cum-Cow, so I enjoy the idea of having derogatory tattoos or markings similar to the Bar Code tattoo you can get on Uveto. Also think it would be pretty fitting, considering pretty much everyone on New Texas gets milked in some regard.

Wasn't sure if this belonged on the ideas thread, or New Texas, so I'm going to post it here.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i dont think it should be on new texas. a tattoo shop seems more like it belongs on tavros or tarkus, maybe more than one planet.
perhaps have special tattoos for treated people?

I love that idea. It would be cool if it worked like an MMO/RPG title system where once you have done something in the game you unlock that tattoo/title as a way of showing that you have done that thing. For an example if you get the treatment you can unlock the version name as a tattoo like Cum cow, Amazon, Bimbo, etc

Reactions: ShySquare and Gremo

Gremo

Apr 2, 2018
I love that idea. It would be cool if it worked like an MMO/RPG title system where once you have done something in the game you unlock that tattoo/title as a way of showing that you have done that thing. For an example if you get the treatment you can unlock the version name as a tattoo like Cum cow, Amazon, Bimbo, etc
Yeah, or like. The more you donate to the milkers the more choices you have.

Reactions: Monster Queen

Sandeklaus

Aug 21, 2018
i dont think it should be on new texas. a tattoo shop seems more like it belongs on tavros or tarkus, maybe more than one planet.
perhaps have special tattoos for treated people?
What makes you say that? New Texas makes the most sense to me, followed by Tavros and Zheng Shi.

Tavros only gets a nod because it's a big affluent civilized area where it makes sense that there'd be a tattoo parlour. You could slap a tattoo function into the hairdressers without much fuss. Zheng Shi makes sense because it's a hive of gangs and pirates; it could have a rodenian tattoo artist who does cheap or exotic tattoos but gives you a random infection each time because of her shitty parlour (or, for custom text tattoos, a chance for a typo).

New Texas makes the most sense to me because it combines the early-game accessibility and metropolitan amenities of Tavros with the theming links of Zheng Shi; cattle are tattooed and branded, and New Texas is built on body mods and packed with exhibitionist stuff like the stocks and cum pumps. If piercings don't show up (more) on New Texas in the future, I'll be surprised. Hell, Gianna could move to a different space to offer tattoos in the evening, frustrated that her artistic talents are wasted on a planet where the only ink anyone wants is CUM DUMP or BULL ON TAP or some variation of a crude cartoon heart with a name on it. Or repurpose one of the cumpump sisters - they run a "branding" parlour on their day off. Or use one of the duo you meet with them in the shower.

Last edited:

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
As long as it uses a body-location system like piercings do and doesn't get in the way of stuff like Vanae or Primorditatts markings, that sounds like an incredible idea that would really be thematically fitting on New Texas (and a bunch of other locations).

Yeah, or like. The more you donate to the milkers the more choices you have.
That would be a great way if you want to keep it simple and get it into the game faster but if you ever make an expansion for it then it would be cool to have unique and specific ones for things you do in game.

Maybe the tattoos you get from donations could give you vague and generic things like slut, bitch and cum dumpster and the more you donate the more vague ones you unlock but doing things in game will unlock the specific ones based on transformatives you have taken, in game choices and other stuff like a Tainted tattoo if you have a 100 taint stat.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Fuck yeah gimme a tattoo parlour run by a futazon who smokes, drinks and listens to ausar death metal, where we can get tatted up. we've got piercings why not a tattoo shop, that sells piercings as well?