Open Bounty: Manticore Tailpussy Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
See this post. TL;DR -- Anybody can get paid for writing Manticore tailpussy scenes. Please post a Google Document (with Comments enabled) in a reply to this thread if you write an appropriate scene. Finished submissions only. Thanks bunches!

Last edited:
May 9, 2019
Can I get a list of currently sexable characters, so I don't have to root through the whole Character/Persistent Character section please?
(Honored to be a part of this btw, big fan)

Fruitful Knight

Oct 27, 2019
Hi, I just joined for the bounty. I got a scene with 1676 words for Vaush ready for reading and I think all the parsing is done correctly. It fits from both the talk scene and your victory scene. DM me for a google doc link that has comments enabled.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'm gonna take the chance to post now. My first scene is mentioned in the blog post already, but I'm gonna link it here just in case anyone wants to check it out.

Nearly 10k words with an introduction scene and a choice between 2 positions with 5 variants total depending on your genitals.

---

The following doc I now ready for submission. Although, I'll be reviewing it extensively for the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I had an issue with my internet provider and lost access for a couple of weeks, so I couldn't finish more scenes. I hope those are enough.

The total of both docs is about 30k words over 11 scenes.

Finished scenes so far:
  • Cait Suck&Rub (Male, Female and Herm variants)
  • Cait Fuck&Lick (Cock and Pussy variant)
  • Masturbation scene: DickxTailcunt.
  • Pollinator face-fuck & drain (Cock variant).
  • Pollinator face-fuck & drain (Pussy variant).
  • Hornet oviposition payback
  • Male statue tailfuck
  • Cultist evangelist dildo tailfuck
  • Lupine scout threesome
  • Gnoll alpha ClitxTailcunt
  • Marefolk Shaman

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
hey you know how there's no scenes of using the manticore tail on the actual manticore well here's one

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QTm6Fm0U35KYpVjerIfV5z0Yzev7C_lJMOQ-X1sRhzE/edit?usp=sharing

also i added some line breaks after some boolean parses so that it wasn't hell to read, idk if that will fuck with the parser so i can take those out if you need
Putting breaks immediately after the | characters could mess up the spacing in the output if the parser isn't for whole paragraphs. However, you can put them immediately before the | characters and it will work fine. Like this:

Code:
[pc.cockVagBoth
    |cock stuff cock stuff cock stuff
    |vag stuff vag stuff vag stuff
    |both stuff both stuff both stuff
]

The system is smart enough to take out extra lines between paragraphs, but it won't remove new-lines in the middle of paragraphs.

Slarvath

Oct 26, 2019
Putting breaks immediately after the | characters could mess up the spacing in the output if the parser isn't for whole paragraphs. However, you can put them immediately before the | characters and it will work fine. Like this:

Code:
[pc.cockVagBoth
    |cock stuff cock stuff cock stuff
    |vag stuff vag stuff vag stuff
    |both stuff both stuff both stuff
]

The system is smart enough to take out extra lines between paragraphs, but it won't remove new-lines in the middle of paragraphs.

ah thanks, i'll fix it up

JaronKitsune

Sep 10, 2019
Texas
www.furaffinity.net
I kinda wanna take a stab at this myself, but my free time is pretty well strangulated as it is. Any chance I can get a list of viable characters so I don't have to spend hours rummaging through the wiki for that? (I'm already going to be spending a sizeable chunk of time researching characters that I might be interested in writing for from such a possible list.)

Zephiran

Nov 18, 2019
Longtime player, farm fresh forum member here. I've got absolutely no experience writing content, and don't even know how the parser works, but I'm in a bit of a tight spot at the moment and figured I might as well try putting my imagination to use, see if it's worth anything.

I haven't gotten very far yet, but I've got at least two workable ideas:

- If you're female/ have a pussy, using your tailpussy to trib yourself, or for triple-tribbing other NPCs and enemies.
- Stuffing your boobs in your tailpuss for masturbation purposes, seems like at least one should fit up to around cupsize G or so? Handy way to get your lactating self (or other booby, fluid-filled chars) very messily milked, too.

Primarily posting to show some sort of interest, and put a bit of pressure on myself to actually get things done. Hopefully I'll be back with some actual content in a short while.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
I wish I had more time for my friends to help edit out dumb shit and make it higher quality, but getting it in a week or so in before deadline seems pretty proper. I would have delayed sharing this until I have it a few more run overs with my friends editing it, one of the issues i expect people to point out is that I am writing past tense quite a bit. Hopefully before an official review of it before cut off we'll be able to hammer those out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12PaDeZjsZzwOylVSUMoM9zbEN-8QhPni_TTVTikiRRc/edit?usp=sharing

I can at least say I tried now.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi!

Thank you for all your submissions. I'm closing this thread now to lock in everything. I'll be tackling sub reviews as my first project for the new year. I'll get in contact with writers for accepted submissions as opportunity arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.