One (RPG Maker MV) - Chapter 2 [Complete]!

Ljubovsky

Oct 30, 2017
Hey everyone!
After trying other people's adult games for so long, i decided to create something of my own!
It's called ONE and it serves more like an interactive story in which you will make choices that may lead you or not to xxx interactions and situations...
My intention is to release seperate chapters that feel somewhat self contained as the story progress and gets more wild!
Critisism and suggestions are always welcome! Have fun :)

THE STORY
You take the role of Jason, he's not a hero or a villain, just a guy that was forced to take a risk so that he could turn his life around...but he failed....
He's left in a situation even worse than before and all his unfulfilled desires and anger boil inside him...thus making him perfect to become "her" ONE!

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1 - https://mega.nz/#!UGpi3JjT!kHRVka8XoAbdJ-kHwIGzVkExdIZbqkJoKAvp1eRJIKc
Chapter 2 - https://mega.nz/#!NPAzjIIb!4cKjYyPlEKYA3sUb9ReUnF0EgyR9HqChtWYouh4hNeI
2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited:

Ljubovsky

Oct 30, 2017
Damn! I can't believe almost a month passed since i released Chapter 1...
Turns out Chapter 2 is going to be much bigger than i thought, so i decided to release the 0.5 version of it!
The story naturally continues after the end of Chapter 1 as Jason finds it hard to comprehend the situation he's in...
(400 images, 8 scenes, 1 day, around 1 hour of gameplay)

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2 (0.5) - https://mega.nz/#!AL5DUSLA!siPvQWi_7_U83TSVoGTYs4LYKVWQblgHjEaoLL6ywWg

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

I also made a small walkthrough for Chapter 1!
Check it out to see if you missed anything - https://mega.nz/#!tDYUFADQ!BHQE96qIMTQn2XnJvni2QWARrT1mJzi9wbJjUnZlBAg

Feedback, criticism and suggestions are always welcome!

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
It doesn't really matter since it's not very well known, but there was an adult visual novel called One that came out about 20 years ago. I doubt you're going to run into any title confusion, but it's something to be aware of.

Ljubovsky

Oct 30, 2017
It doesn't really matter since it's not very well known, but there was an adult visual novel called One that came out about 20 years ago. I doubt you're going to run into any title confusion, but it's something to be aware of.

Damn it! I felt so smart and original when i chose the title :D
I searched but i couldn't find anything regarding the novel you mentioned...
Thanks for the heads up!

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
I had a bug during the farmers wife event when your talking to Gordon the dialog stops but his image stays up an you can move around and talk to her to start it over again.

Ljubovsky

Oct 30, 2017
I had a bug during the farmers wife event when your talking to Gordon the dialog stops but his image stays up an you can move around and talk to her to start it over again.

To avoid getting this bug, you need to search inside the basket with the dirty clothes (Bathroom) the first time you're inside the farmhouse (you can't in the afternoon)
I'll have it fixed in the next version...thanks for reporting it!

Reactions: swickdick

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I thought I was the only person who would remember ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ (To the Radiant Season). That was the first thing I thought of too. It was the proto-Key VN, before they hit it big with Kanon, AIR and CLANNAD. I actually bought a copy when I went to Japan over a decade ago and used the English patch to play it, but it bugged fatally during Akane's route and I wasn't able to finish it, which really threw me off.

Jeka

Jan 2, 2018
To avoid getting this bug, you need to search inside the basket with the dirty clothes (Bathroom) the first time you're inside the farmhouse (you can't in the afternoon)
I'll have it fixed in the next version...thanks for reporting it!

How to neutralize a wolf in the forest?

Or is it a bug?

Ljubovsky

Oct 30, 2017
Hey everyone!
The third and final version of chapter 2 is released and you can download it from here:
Chapter 2 (complete) - https://mega.nz/#!NPAzjIIb!4cKjYyPlEKYA ... WYouh4hNeI
It contains 8 new scenes, 300 new images and a walkthrough!
As a whole Chapter 2 has 24 scenes and 1090 images in 3 playable days!
Unfortunately you're going to need to start a new game or you'll come across game breaking bugs (sorry but i had to make some minor changes on the first day)
Also for any newcomers, do not import a save from Chapter 1!

Finally, i now have a patreon page in case anyone wish to support me :
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Ljubovsky
If you are considering it, check the spoiler below for some future plans and more information!
CHAPTER 3
It will introduce 6 new characters in at least 4 updates with a minimum 6 scenes each!
GAMEPLAY
In previous updates i made the mistake of bombarding you with choices that most of the time led nowhere...
In Chapter 3 the choices will be more meaningfull and will lead you to diferrent scenes or outcomes!
Also i will be introducing some fighting while keeping grinding to a minimum.
XXX
The story is not focused on one fetish so expect a lot of them to be included!
For now the only three i will never touch are guro,scat and anything that has to do with minors.
As for the adult scenes, although i want to focus more on the quality i'd also like to hear your opinion on what you think needs to be improved...
STORY
The story will continue to get a darker tone progessively...
I want to add some more meaningfull dialogues and situations that will help flesh the characters and the world around Jason better but obviously english is not my
first language so we'll have to see how it goes...
If you don't, you can help with my self esteem by leavin' a like or a comment :)

I'll wait until the end of the week in case there ar any bugs i missed and then i'm gonna start workin' on Chapter 3
so if you become a patron expect the first weekly report at the end of next week!
Have Fun ;)