Omnisuit Suggestion

Mar 7, 2021
So I love the idea of the omnisuit. A futuristic conforming bodysuiit that can be retracted into a collar around the neck. The execution, however, I have a problem with. The omnisuit is supposed to be this ultra conforming, thin bodysuit that literally acts as a second skin.

And yet, you can't wear anything over it? That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. My suggestion is that instead of having it take up the clothing/armor slots, have it use just the undergarment slots and/or maybe the accessory slot as well. Also, and I think this is more a bug than anything, it doesn't make sense that the omnisuit constantly gets removed when having sex. The whole point of the omnisuit is that it acts as a second skin that enhances sensations, so why do we have to take it off to bang?

Reactions: GTK/HLK

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So I love the idea of the omnisuit. A futuristic conforming bodysuiit that can be retracted into a collar around the neck. The execution, however, I have a problem with. The omnisuit is supposed to be this ultra conforming, thin bodysuit that literally acts as a second skin.

And yet, you can't wear anything over it? That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. My suggestion is that instead of having it take up the clothing/armor slots, have it use just the undergarment slots and/or maybe the accessory slot as well. Also, and I think this is more a bug than anything, it doesn't make sense that the omnisuit constantly gets removed when having sex. The whole point of the omnisuit is that it acts as a second skin that enhances sensations, so why do we have to take it off to bang?
I think a lot of all this is mostly a code issue tbh. Though the latter portion of your issues could probably be fixed by just adding a new parser.