Olivia The Homewrecker V0.1

TreeHugger829

Mar 28, 2017
https://www.patreon.com/gamexxx

Hello everyone! I am creating adult video games. My first game is called "Olivia The Homewrecker". A game about a girl going around fucking women's husbands and making money from it. A reverse cuckold game, or cuckquean game that revolves around cheating husbands and a hot young girl. It will be filled with fetishes that interest me such as cuckquean, lesbian domination, girl on girl bullying, ass licking and etc.

You can download the game from my Patreon, and if you enjoy it, please support me.

2vtw0g5.jpg

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Patreon is an American company and has to comply with American laws.

Please, replace every mention of 16 in the text of your game with 18. Yes it is stupid but it is the nature of censorship on this platform.

Especially before some idiot gives you money and becomes guilty of a felony.

Last edited:

JuzoTogo

Mar 28, 2017
I'm probably not the target audiance for this so I won't say anything about the story/charaters.

As for gameplay:
Its hard to know what to do next without the "hints/answers" sparkeling in the corner. Some kind of narrative hints might make it morr enjoyable.
Ex: Olivia calls her friend up. - my dad wont pay me a new car. -do what i do try wearing a sexy swimsuit and try to entice men into paying you.
Clicher perhaps but keeps you in the story - though the isnt really believable... basically ingame hints.
Another variation. Sister - I think our neighber is loaded he bought a new expensive car. also hes a perv he was checking me out.

anyhow I believes it needs lots of work, feels like cheap money grab game, sorta just like Olivia herself