Older APKs?

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Probably not, unless Fen literally kept everything in a folder on his machine. I'm not sure why you'd actually want them though considering every successive release was a strict superset of the last.

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
Sure there is, the largest swf dump on the internet, they'll probably have everything from first alpha version to... well, stuff. Just write version numbers like "0.9" and "0.7" for more accurate results. 

Do tell me quickly if you don't want this spread around due to certain reasons~

EDIT: Oh my, even though I know we were talking about apk, somehow my brain just... that's what I get for writing within the the 30 minutes that I wake up.  I'll do my best to search for apk equivalent then.

EDIT #2: Well, when I can't find anything with apk filenames, that's when I give up. http://page2rss.com/c/60704ebb3601dd3dacada4c08c1e0b7c/7515860_7516103/coc-apk if you're desperate enough.
I personally have the last 2 versions of CoC, but I assume you want something much older.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Dude asked for APKs, not SWFs. Probably help to read and understand before posting bucko.

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
If you have access to the save file on your android you could open it on PC and work it out to the latest version.

Optionally just download CoCEd and recreate your save to transfer back to your android, CoCEd lets you edit pretty much everything, your inventory, progression, appearance, stats, etc... So you should be able to recreate your old save within just a few minutes. 

I can't seem to get Load File working either, even though I assume that I have gotten it work in the past, since there are signs of me actually trying it... Trying to figure out stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: