Offspring from impregnated NPCs

Nidias

Apr 22, 2022
I was wondering if there are any NPCs that send their offspring, with Steele, to the nursery. I'm trying to collect offspring and am playing a herm Steele for now, so I was just curious if it was just going to be under encounters or if any would actually show up on Tavros.

Thanks in advance!

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
enemy encounters like zil, raskvel and red myr deserter need you to show up and find them on the planet in order to collect the kid once they've been born.

Reactions: Nidias

Nidias

Apr 22, 2022
Oh, ok, so do they keep track of the pregnant one's separate from the generic enemy encounter, or after giving birth they replace the next random encounter with that enemy?

TheShepard256

Well, strictly speaking, the "generic" encounters that have pregnancy content associated with them only feature the same individual for the pregnancy content - for example, if you impregnate a generic zil female, all future times the generic zil female encounter procs, it'll be the same zil you impregnated (at least, until the pregnancy ends).

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
I was wondering if there are any NPCs that send their offspring, with Steele, to the nursery. I'm trying to collect offspring and am playing a herm Steele for now, so I was just curious if it was just going to be under encounters or if any would actually show up on Tavros.

Thanks in advance!
Most of them do; but there's a few you have to directly collect. Briha is one, Rask Female is one, Zil Female is one, Bored Jumper is one, and I think Ula may be one but I never got past the day counter requirement for her, mainly because getting pregnant or spamming the wait option doesn't quite sit right with me as somebody who wants their Steele to actively be doing something while 'waiting', so I lazily farm the Breedwell area for creds while waiting. Yes, it is boring, and it has caused me to dick around through playing different playthroughs and putting weird restrictions on myself, but at least it makes it feel like my character isn't just forgetting about everything and deciding to just do nothing but stare off into space lifelessly after going on a sex frenzy, or just loafing about because their gut is 1% thicker than normal.

The only ones that you don't get to have in your nursery is Nastizia & Quinn offspring.

TheShepard256

I think Ula may be one but I never got past the day counter requirement for her
The only ones that you don't get to have in your nursery is Nastizia & Quinn offspring.
Ula's kids also don't go to the nursery; they stay in Korg'ii Hold, and it's a secret that you're the sire. Also, you can only take one egg from the generic raskvel female; the rest stay with her. Others whose kids don't go to your nursery include Stella (they go to her side of the family), Aina (but only if you haven't visited her during that pregnancy or any previous ones) and the raskvel Dockmaster (IIRC).