Offline save location

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Currently I've got the .swf in my downloads folder, if I were to save a new game or wanted to import the ones from the site where would they go?

Lugin

Aug 27, 2015
Well, assuming Windows...

C:\Users\"You"\AppData(hidden)\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"Random Caps & Numbers"\localhost

That's where the local saves for CoC/TiTS are kept.

The site's saves would be in a folder matching the site address rather than localhost.

"You" is your local login. AppData's hidden, so you may need change hidden files' visibility in Folder Options>View.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Lazy answer(if you don't like folder hunting): windows button + R. Type %appdata% then hit ok. Search .sol . It'll bring up all offline/online CoC and TiTS saves you have(except maybe chrome). Right click on save > Open file location. Of course having made a save already is needed for you to find the location. I do this a lot when bouncing between Minerva and the game, cause I don't have to remember a bunch of folder names.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
No no no, I know where the save files for the online version is stored, even have a shortcut to the folder. While I haven't played with the offline version yet, I wanted to know where I would have to dump the save files if I wanted to just copy/paste instead of load-from-file

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Well, the suggestion above should be enough for you to find the location.

Start TiTS in whatever program you want to run it with (the location might differ depending on the player), make a character and save real quick, then do a search to see where the program puts its saves.

That's where you need to put your files.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Herp derp, I don't know what reading comprehension is... Thanks all

Actually, even a search function doesn't turn anything up

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Herp derp, I don't know what reading comprehension is... Thanks all

Actually, even a search function doesn't turn anything up

I'm going to assume that your OS is Windows and your browser is Chrome.

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\

There will be a folder in there named with a bunch of random letters/numbers. Go there.

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\ASDJASDSDJ

In that folder, there will be a fenoxo.com folder.

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\ASDJASDSDJ\fenoxo.com

Copy all of the files out of the fenoxo.com folder, and go up one folder. Paste all of the files into the localhost folder.

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\ASDJASDSDJ\localhost

You should be good to go. :)  

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The localhost folder didn't work. I found that folder, tried copy/pasting, reloading .swf, nothing came up so it's not in the localhost while using chrome to load it.

Got it, thanks. Different localhost folder in the Macromedia area was the failed attempt. Thank you very muchly.