Office of the Camarilla [Complete]

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
For the upcoming Uveto VII Station, I submit more toves!

The station is operated by the Camarilla, but overseen by RhenWorld, which I imagine leaves the Sub-Madam there a bit short tempered. The good news is that she has an adorable assistant who has a welcome basket for you with some new goodies. For more on  Uveto VII https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32-next-planet-uveto-vii/

And for anyone who was waiting desperately for some space muppet sex, here it is. Tlako, the tove receptionist, has an implanted fuck hole. She doesn't feel sexual pleasure from it, but get on her good side, and she offers to let the player fuck her.

Because you know what else no one was demanding? Consentual asexual sex in TiTS. xD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gv8tvIElOW4vrGx5Bntf5g00HRnGH3iALK6qpuUcEQc/edit?usp=sharing

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not sure there are words to describe how amusing and adorable basically everything about Tiako is. Aside from the whole tove society being weird as usual.

Also I think the mention about Steele's childhood and Victor being absent from it isn't quite in line with the story.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Holy crap! Thank you for pointing that out! I just fixed it. I took a suggestion and included a memory for each upbringing. I may have stoked the engine on the feels train a LITTLE bit.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]You reflect on your own childhood and how big a role your father played in it [PC.Nature= Atheletic: "You remember kicking off the wall of a zero-g court, and the burst of joy at catching the ricocheting grav ball that your father to you." PC. Nature= Bookworm: "Quite suddenly you recall the faint buzz of the old lamp in your father's library, being picked up by him and carried to your bed after falling asleep in a pile of books." PC. Nature=Pampered: "You run your thumb across your fingernails, remembering the spa days you and your father would schedule. You remember the long hours of talking about nothing in particular over massages, saunas, and manicures." PC Nature=Austere: "You remember the cabin by the purple lake on Dorlin IV, the long hours spent with your father, enjoying the silence of the woods around you, and all those times he fished you out of the lake." PC.Nature=Balanced: "Unbidden, your fingers touch a small spot on your midsection. You remember a year spent building a treehouse under the twin suns of a garden planet. You fell, hitting several branches on your way down. Your father was there in a flash, picking you up and carrying you to the nearest med station."] You try to imagine life without that memory, and you wince.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I mostly remembered it because there was another doc that did a thing with the pc's background and it was fairly happy regardless of the background choice.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
In addition to some minor things I've pointed out in the doc itself, I've got another one. It feels like between the scene when PC buys a Welcome Basket for the first time and receives a super awkward hug from Tlako who is unaccustomed to the 'touchy-feely' ways of non-toves, and the scene in which you pet her to orgasm, there is a missing link.

Though I've only noticed it while re-reading the document with nitpicking mode engaged, and overall the content is good and Tlako is too precious for this universe.

Thank you and plz deliver more muppet sex in the future.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gave another run through the doc and realized that you ought to call for a height check on the PC. As our height ranges from 3'6 to 12' and just calling the pc tall may not be the right reaction for all Steeles.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
It feels like between the scene when PC buys a Welcome Basket for the first time and receives a super awkward hug from Tlako who is unaccustomed to the 'touchy-feely' ways of non-toves, and the scene in which you pet her to orgasm, there is a missing link.

Good point. I've put in a note that the sex scene only triggers on the day after the player buys 5 welcome baskets. That way, at bare minimum it's a day to explain the boost in sales and her expanded research.

Gave another run through the doc and realized that you ought to call for a height check on the PC. As our height ranges from 3'6 to 12' and just calling the pc tall may not be the right reaction for all Steeles.

Good call. I wrote in a few conditionals to adjust for height. Thank you very much!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Good point. I've put in a note that the sex scene only triggers on the day after the player buys 5 welcome baskets. That way, at bare minimum it's a day to explain the boost in sales and her expanded research.

Good call. I wrote in a few conditionals to adjust for height. Thank you very much!

Height checks are honestly one of the major things I always look for in scenes as I tend towards playing amazonians of the greatest statures the game will grant. Height is probably one of the first things you notice about a person along with their apparent sex. Sure people who are used to dealing with persons of various size won't give a fuck, but those who don't are going to notice a tiny or gigantic Steele.

Also how tall are Tove supposed to be again? I can't remember where on the forum their doc is linked and I'm fairly certain that just being a little taller than one would still leave the PC struggling to lift one and would garner a different reaction to a Steele that was massively larger than said Tove.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Also how tall are Tove supposed to be again? I can't remember where on the forum their doc is linked and I'm fairly certain that just being a little taller than one would still leave the PC struggling to lift one and would garner a different reaction to a Steele that was massively larger than said Tove.

Not necessarily, since with the current system decoupling PC's size from their stats completely, you can play as a slinky kaithrit trap or even ruskvel and still have enough strength to successfully wrestle giant bug-men and head-butt huge killer robots.

As for Toves' height:"The tove scampers down the dias steps on all six legs, righting herself when she reaches your feet, looking up at you from her three-foot height." I assume Tlako is of average height for her species.

@ChaiBat

There still are two things that, while definitely not necessary, would make for a nice addition to Tlako's scene IMO:

1)Scene variations for cum quantity.

2)Scene variation for petting Tlako for the first time. Something like: PC sees that she didn't get as much from their encounter, thinks about what to do, Tlako suggests petting her head (all that research pays off) then the scene merges at some point.

Please consider those if, and only if, you will have time and desire to work on this doc before submitting it properly to the devs' content pile.

Thanks again for delivering great content and scratching an itch I wasn't aware that I had.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Forgot about stats and height being separated. Though I do feel that a Steele who is 3-4 times her height would garner a bit more extreme of a reaction than one is that is merely around double her height as from what I can tell, most people are around 5-6' tall. It's one thing to only come up crotch height at best most of the time, but it's entirely another to meet someone who dwarfs even those people.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
2)Scene variation for petting Tlako for the first time. Something like: PC sees that she didn't get as much from their encounter, thinks about what to do, Tlako suggests petting her head (all that research pays off) then the scene merges at some point.

That's actually an interesting idea. There's a line in "About Tlako" where Steele pats her head, and it gives her the idea for petting, but I like it as a variable encounter. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again for delivering great content and scratching an itch I wasn't aware that I had.

I'll be responsible for a wave of muppet fetishes in the fenoxo game community.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback! I've included extra responses for extreme height variances, First-time variances for petting her, some attitude responses to knots, and variations for cum volume. I feel like this encounter is stronger than ever!