Of Babies and Nyrea

weeaboobies

Jan 20, 2016
This is a ridiculously stupid question that has been on my mind for quite a while now, but hypothetically, could a human female get knocked up by a nyrean male? Would it require some sort of double ended dildo or very precise fisting? I know there's no such content in game as of this writing, but this what-if is driving me nuts.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm not sure if humans are genetically compatible with Nyrea without the help of spess nano magic.

Well a penis wielding Steele can fertilize a Nyrea's eggs, so I would assume a Steele with a womb can be knocked up by Nyrean spunk. And even if it doesn't work for normal humans, your nano-bots should be able to make it work.

StarcraftJunkie

Aug 29, 2015
This is a ridiculously stupid question that has been on my mind for quite a while now, but hypothetically, could a human female get knocked up by a nyrean male? Would it require some sort of double ended dildo or very precise fisting? I know there's no such content in game as of this writing, but this what-if is driving me nuts.

I would think the most effective way to knock up a human female with male Nyrea spunk would aggressive wielding of a turkey baster.

I don't think a double ended dildo or fist would be all that likely to work very well, quite frankly.