nyrellion guards. gem?

lazyboii_120

Dec 21, 2015
Does anyone know what gem i need to get past them since fighting  them is not an answer and how do i get this gem

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Platinum 190. If you traded it to Shekka on Tarkus for the previous probe, you can't bribe them. Violence is your only answer.

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
Seriously?  None of the other gems available will work ?  that seems kinda messed up.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Seriously?  None of the other gems available will work ?  that seems kinda messed up.

Not necessarily messed up when they give you the reason as to why they won't take it.

Some nyrea carry those gems on them, so it's relatively not as valuable to them as it is to a vendor who can possibly trade gems with other merchants for more relatively valuable things. Platinum is extremely rare in their environment compared to the gemstones already found on Myrellion, so it would make sense that they will allow entry for that instead.

LightningRose

Nov 27, 2015
Wait why isn't fighting them an answer for you? Fighting them has zero repercussions(unless I'm very mistaken) and it's a -relatively- easy fight if you can beat the queen of the deeps.