Nyrean candy cumsack

Bagashi

Dec 1, 2015
With the new Nyrean candy, players can discover the pleasure of being nyreans; still, if our male character turns Nyrea, if dominated the text will be the same as for female characters, STILL, we are nyrean males, thus technically being able to have cum.

Therefore

The nyrean candy, instead of erasing testicles could modify them so that they "movw" into the body and produce cumsacks to be "taken" by winning nyrean huntresses.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There should be a unique nyrea male scene with the huntress, yes. It would be nice if someone wrote that.

Imagining this single and very specific transformation would get referenced anywhere else is naive in the extreme, I'm afraid.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Doesn't not having testicles but having a cock still let you cum? And are you saying that the Nyrea just assumes all characters are female and procs the same scene?

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
With the new Nyrean candy, players can discover the pleasure of being nyreans; still, if our male character turns Nyrea, if dominated the text will be the same as for female characters, STILL, we are nyrean males, thus technically being able to have cum.

Therefore

The nyrean candy, instead of erasing testicles could modify them so that they "movw" into the body and produce cumsacks to be "taken" by winning nyrean huntresses.

You are not actually a Nyrean male.  You are an approximation of the outward appearance of a nyrean male that's as close as your nanomachines could get while retaining a fundamentally human physiology.  That means your dick shoots jizz, because it's a dick, not an everted vagina, and your pussy doesn't, because it's a vagina, not an inverted cock.

Tl;dr: What Nonesuch said.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
You are not actually a Nyrean male.  You are an approximation of the outward appearance of a nyrean male that's as close as your nanomachines could get while retaining a fundamentally human physiology.  That means your dick shoots jizz, because it's a dick, not an everted vagina, and your pussy doesn't, because it's a vagina, not an inverted cock.

Tl;dr: What Nonesuch said.

But the TF specifically states that your dick turns into a Nyrean male vag, filled with cum sacs to fertilize eggs.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But the TF specifically states that your dick turns into a Nyrean male vag, filled with cum sacs to fertilize eggs.

That's just "flavour text"; it doesn't necessarily reflect the mechanics behind it and in this case, I don't think that the game's engine can support what you are demanding.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think it also specifically says you're infertile/sterile now, thus allowing you to have weird internal mechanisms.

Would still allow for a cum-harvesting scene between a boi-nyrean Steele and a nyrean female.

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
That's just "flavour text"; it doesn't necessarily reflect the mechanics behind it and in this case, I don't think that the game's engine can support what you are demanding.

I'm not asking for anything, I just wanted to state that that was a part of the tf. Honestly though I think the Nyrean tf is cool and all (except it doesn't get rid the of balls... Weird) it has too many trade offs. Even if a few scenes are written for that tf, it still takes a lot from the PC.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'm not asking for anything, I just wanted to state that that was a part of the tf. Honestly though I think the Nyrean tf is cool and all (except it doesn't get rid the of balls... Weird) it has too many trade offs. Even if a few scenes are written for that tf, it still takes a lot from the PC.

Well I don't know if it would be hard or not, but something like a Cumsac and a Cumsucker flag could be a way of doing it.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
As was a problem stated by many in the recent Ovir tf item's threads, there is currently(?) no form of internal testicles.

Edit: As a personal note for myself, can anyone tell me if that is the correct use of an apostrophe here? I'm always confused by that.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do you mean that "item's" bit? As far as I know, plural=! Saxon genitive.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Okay then, thank you for that. Even with english being my one and only language, and me being a veritable walking dictionary, I sometimes get confused on the right grammar/punctuation for certain things.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. English might not be my first language, but languages is an issue I've always been interested in. Also, Magic Ted said it best: "People with secondary languages are usually more accurate then native speakers with it because they aren't familiar enough to, you know, start fucking shit up while still having it parse sensically." Yes, "then"
emot-allears.gif