Nyrea TF [IMPLEMENTED AS OF 0.6.37]

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Well someone had to do it, so it might as well be me. I'm not the best at smut writing, so here's a short, simple Nyrea TF. Let me know what needs fixing or what needs to be added. I'm pretty sure I got all the grammatical errors, but some may slipped through.

Nyrea TF

EDIT: Thanks to all who edit bukkaked all over this item!

Last edited by a moderator:

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I thought it be better to keep things simple for coding purposes. I didn't necessarily put a shit ton of super hard effort into it, but I felt it was necessary to make it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Good on you, was only a matter of time someone made it. 

I get where you're coming with the TFs mechanically, but I disagree with how you're handling herm bits. I know that opinions differ, but I feel that, if the max number hasn't been exceeded, that bits should inverse even on a herm.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I thought it be better to keep things simple for coding purposes. I didn't necessarily put a shit ton of super hard effort into it, but I felt it was necessary to make it.

No I get that I was referring to the name and description of it sorry if I over stepped a line x(

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I imagine what most people actually want from a Nyrea TF is the egg-laying dick, but that's not possible without a hell of a lot of work - which is why, I'm guessing, Savin has stood off making a TF for them. The one thing that stands out from this is your constant referral to nyrea "cum", when it isn't that at all - it's a natural lubricant. In order to give this proper flavour, I suggest changing most references to "cum" to "sticky lube" or "girl oil" or whatever, and make the "dick" and "pussy" you can grow functionally infertile. Because they would be, wouldn't they?

Could do with changing skin tone to pale white. Vag descriptors need a few more variants to be functional really - use the same adjectives you would to describe a human pussy (or maybe stuff like "sperm hole" and "needy boy pussy"?) Other than that, it seems pretty functional.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I get where you're coming with the TFs mechanically, but I disagree with how you're handling herm bits. I know that opinions differ, but I feel that, if the max number hasn't been exceeded, that bits should inverse even on a herm.

Eh, it was mostly for simplicity sake. I would assume that it would be obvious that the herm bits would switch automatically. I should probably leave a note to have both herm bits change at the same time to avoid confusion.

As a note, for those you hoping that you'll finally get to have an ovipositor, it can't be done. Doing such would is way beyond me right now. A shit-ton of work would have to go into changing scenes and references to it, as well as making a functional code for it. Sorry in advance.

Also, the doc has been edited:

Changes:

All of the descriptors for Nyrea cum, Nyrea cock, and Nyrea penis

TF now removes fur and scales while changing the Captain's skin to pale white

Add a variant for replacing a taur/naga lower body with a normal human one.

Made a new scene for herms transforming

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
As a note, for those you hoping that you'll finally get to have an ovipositor, it can't be done. Doing such would is way beyond me right now. A shit-ton of work would have to go into changing scenes and references to it, as well as making a functional code for it. Sorry in advance.

It would essentially be the same as the hardlight strap-on, dedicated scenes would have to be written for it which most authors are likely to simply ignore.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
It would essentially be the same as the hardlight strap-on, dedicated scenes would have to be written for it which most authors are likely to simply ignore.

While yes, that would be the case, it would also need a system for refilling and fertilizing of the eggs. As we know, the only way to fertilize Nyrea eggs is for them to be covered in sperm. That would mean fucking a male Nyrea or having your cock penetrated through the tip.

Addition Edits: Added variant for tail and wing removal

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I think what TDM is getting at is YOU shouldn't be worrying about that bit of coding, just the TF flavor text and the necessities. Leave the heavy coding bits and scene additions to the dedicated coders and writers. Lay the foundation, even if nothing is built upon it.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
How about you have the TF change the cum type to some sort of egg laced fluid? Something with the consistency of tapioca or bubble tea? 

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OJRnYdg8DZ0/Tz8Kf2VtAJI/AAAAAAAAADs/00j-CtcZaSQ/s1600/Tapioca+pudding.png

529113346_633.jpg

If you pair that with a 'sterility' perk it would make the cock it function as an ovipositor code wise. Any already present cumflation scenes would basically now be egg filling scenes. And the sterility condition would cover the fact that your eggs aren't viable sperm. 

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
How about you have the TF change the cum type to some sort of egg laced fluid? Something with the consistency of tapioca or bubble tea? 

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OJRnYdg8DZ0/Tz8Kf2VtAJI/AAAAAAAAADs/00j-CtcZaSQ/s1600/Tapioca+pudding.png

If you pair that with a 'sterility' perk it would make the cock it function as an ovipositor code wise. Any already present cumflation scenes would basically now be egg filling scenes. And the sterility condition would cover the fact that your eggs aren't viable sperm. 

I'll consider it implement it.

Doc Edits: Fleshed out Nyrea cum to be filled with unfertilized eggs. Added the Sterility Perk and a scene dedicated to neuters growing either a Nyrea penis or Nyrea vagina

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Sweet. Nyrea girl cum should probably be described as being spermy/ like a perpetual cream pie.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Okay, I believe that I've achieved full functionality for the Nyrea TF. I think its ready for submission, but I'll go through and make sure everything is functional and the grammar is good.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, a couple of things:

A) Nyrean pseudo-cocks have knots. Should add that in. Also don't have balls by default, so I dunno why the TF adds them on.

B) I'm pretty sure Fen's said no cock-slapping. But it's funny and also just a tease attack, so that might get a pass who knows.

C) Could probably couple black hair with a new spiny hair-type (do Zil give this? IDK)

Otherwise looks p.good. Ultimately going to be up to Fendan to decide if it'll work (what with the reverse sex organs and all), but I'll kick this up the line 'fore long.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
So, a couple of things:

A) Nyrean pseudo-cocks have knots. Should add that in. Also don't have balls by default, so I dunno why the TF adds them on.

B) I'm pretty sure Fen's said no cock-slapping. But it's funny and also just a tease attack, so that might get a pass who knows.

C) Could probably couple black hair with a new spiny hair-type (do Zil give this? IDK)

Otherwise looks p.good. Ultimately going to be up to Fendan to decide if it'll work (what with the reverse sex organs and all), but I'll kick this up the line 'fore long.

I didn't know they had knots. Unless I wasn't reading hard enough the sex scenes with the Beta/Alpha Nyrea never mention anything about a knot. Oh well, I change it to be accurate. I'm also assuming that if I add a few lines about the hair being spiny, that will be alright? With the whole sex organ thing, I want to convey that they should work just like a normal cock or vagina would in the code, which is why I added the sterility perk so no weirdness happens.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I didn't know they had knots. Unless I wasn't reading hard enough the sex scenes with the Beta/Alpha Nyrea never mention anything about a knot. Oh well, I change it to be accurate. I'm also assuming that if I add a few lines about the hair being spiny, that will be alright? With the whole sex organ thing, I want to convey that they should work just like a normal cock or vagina would in the code, which is why I added the sterility perk so no weirdness happens.

this is from the codex.

Effectively, the genitalia of the two sexes is reversed: females possess a long, thick, penis-like tube with a blunted, softly-barbed head and an almost-canid knot at the base;

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Nyrea

just wanted to point that out so you got all bases covered.