'Nuki Nuts Question

A

Athena

I'm playing the current public version on Trials in Tainted Space, and am currently playing as a female Kui-Tan - I removed the male endowments via Condesol + Bovinum, since I remembered that 'Nuki Nuts had a tendancy to leave me completely immobilized by my own testicles.

However, I didn't realize 'Nuki Nuts was a racial perk, so whenever my character has fluids in her mouth, I keep getting prompts telling me that her cum production has increased even though she no longer produces cum. It's also just really annoying in general. Shouldn't this be a status effect or something? Do I need to proc every single step? And shouldn't it only apply if your character has a penis and/or testicles? I honestly thoght it was a bug, but it's been around for a very long time - I've been playing versions of TiTS since 2016 and I'm pretty sure I always encountered this problem back then, until I just picking the Kui-Tan starter race entirely.

I'm genuinely curious as to what the intention was, honestly, if only because in practice it feels like I'm playing a character with an allergy - I have to be more mindful of what items I use and what scenes I partake in than I would otherwise, doing extra research and performing certain actions in order to avoid swelling up like a balloon. I really feel like I'm missing something here. My main issue is simply that I can't stand having to hit the "next" button after every step as I try to get back to my ship and take a shower simply to use mouthwash, but I'm also just about 'Nuki Nuts' general appeal.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Try doing any masculine purges that Dr. Lash has. 'Nuki Nuts IS programmed to disappear when a character lacks testes or if their `Nuki score drops below a certain point and I can confirm that's how it works. The transormatives might've just converted your external testes to internal ones. Check your character's stats under "Medical" and see if there's any male endowments listed. If there is, Dr Lash can fix that.
And yeah, the 'Nuki Nuts procs are why I ditch that shit ASAP.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

@The Krispiness That very well may have been the case. Partway through I finally lost 'Nuki Nuts partway through The Treatment. I wish I had been paying more attention to the text, but after you get in a habit of clicking the same "Next" prompt over and over again, I barely caught the words "You lost 'Nuki Nuts" perk" before clicked next, and forgot to check the log....In fact, I think I only found out about the log today...anyways, at least I'm beyond that. I still hope it's something that gets changed at some point, since it just seems like an annoyance right now, especially since I do like the idea of playing as a Space Tanuki.