Download NudeSpace 0.21 (windows)

New Features
  • Level 2
  • New skills
  • Achievements
  • Upgrades
  • Gallery
  • Currency

NudeSpace is a 3D/Adventure/Action/Futuristic game suited only for adults . Game tells the story of a female heroine traveling to various places in the universe on her quest for treasure and to explore unique landscapes with different creatures.

Version: 0.21 (In development)
Developer: FireArm
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3D , Sci-Fi , Fantasy , Straight , Futa

Attachments

• 61864_Screenshot_30.png
    61864_Screenshot_30.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
  • 61865_Screenshot_31.png
    61865_Screenshot_31.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 93
  • lvl2screen.png
    lvl2screen.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • farahscreen2.1.png
    farahscreen2.1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:

zibin

Dec 18, 2017
how do insert it in my op tho , it wants url of the picture , i tryed many pic sharing sites but it gives me errors right here

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
how do insert it in my op tho , it wants url of the picture , i tryed many pic sharing sites but it gives me errors right here

hit edit in the op, there are three buttons to click, save changes, more options and cancel. Hit more options and it'll bring you to a screen which will allow you to edit your post in more detail including being able to change images and stuff.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I think I recognise that background from that fucking godawful sci-fi FPS Digital Homicide released...

YSlayer

Jul 1, 2017
Played the first level. Works probably better than I expected. You play as some space chick and go shoot up some super orc looking things. If they deplete your hp then you get fucked where you have a little back and forth rhythm game thing to break out or you can just fail twice and get cummed in. Regardless of how it ends it kills the guy fucking you unless its the boss and AoE blasts everyone away from you (and gives you back full hp).

You have an AoE knockback and a dodge. The dodge physics needs some tweaking because if you already have a lot of momentum then dodge will rocket you across the area which is fairly convenient but theres no way thats intended. Theres a completely functional but pointless platforming section (which btw you should change so it doesn't send you back ALLL the way to the beginning if you fail, at least check point it on the solid ground portions).

Sex animations seem good as far as I can tell (I'm no expert at animations) and the buttons all seem to do what they say they do. Pretty barebones right now but honestly a lot better than I expected out of a 3D game. Seems like you will be able to play as multiple characters but only first space chick works for now.

Reactions: zibin