NPC Body Stats

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I'm not a backer so I don't know if this is in a exclusive file or if it's just not available but I wanted to know certain NPC body stats.
For example, I created a new female Lupine character and I wanted her to have Magna's body, but we don't know her thickness or tone level so it's hard to get the exact body type one is looking for.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Most often body stats for particular minor NPCs are never set because the stats themselves are not relevant to the scenes. Magna is set as tone = 80, thickness = 30, butt/hip/belly = 8. Whether these represent her art or not is totally subjective, and doesn't matter as far as the game is concerned because all her scenes are written with her specifically in mind, what the stats are doesn't matter because there are no stat checks in mind.

Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'd say you couldn't go wrong with Amazonian for your body type and making your best guesses about her measurements.

Sadly, the benefits of being a backer do not include spreadsheets full of character stats, conversions to reproduce them in your tabletop system of choice or any secret decoder rings.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I was aware of minor NPCs not having them I was just asking in the case that they did have some it would make it easier to get the body especially since I try to go off the descriptions given in the smut scenes.
So thanks for helping me out. Now my Lupine can also have strong head crushing thighs like Magna!

Reactions: Tenalc13