Not turning Brint

Jaykel

Feb 13, 2023
So I am at this point where I have to decide whether I let Brint turn into Brienne or not before entering Khor'minos.

I actually really like Brint the way he is, his content was great so far and I really like the way he fucks up my PC and afterwards brings me a towel, and I'd rather see more of this, but after looking into the Wiki it feels like he is supposed to be turned into Brienne as it is meant story/personal-wise and it would be kinda lame, if all the new content is only for her and not him. He is also one of the few regular men without being an asshole, just genuinely a nice chad and it would be kinda a bummer to change that in my opinion.

So do I miss out a lot of content for not turning him into Brienne?

Obvious option is to have 2 savegames, but I rather have one "main game", occasionally i make a "fuck around and find out"-savegame, but that's it. Especially considering how much longer this game is going to be, I rather not want 2 separate main games.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I actually really like Brint the way he is, his content was great so far and I really like the way he fucks up my PC and afterwards brings me a towel, and I'd rather see more of this, but after looking into the Wiki it feels like he is supposed to be turned into Brienne as it is meant story/personal-wise and it would be kinda lame, if all the new content is only for her and not him. He is also one of the few regular men without being an asshole, just genuinely a nice chad and it would be kinda a bummer to change that in my opinion.

I'm not sure as I haven't actually done their content, but from what I've heard and read on the wiki, the process of courting Brint's family can still happen pretty much the same way if you don't have Brienne, you just don't get it officially marked as a quest in the quest book. There is some variance in how it plays out if you have Brienne, of course, and Brienne is needed specifically if you want to have the sister become a dom, but if you're note specifically interested in Rina being a dom, then there's not really a big loss.

Outside of Brint/Brienne's family, I'm not aware of any content that may be locked out depending on your choice in Khor'minos.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, admitedly, Brint has been shafted -- like incredibly so -- compared to Brienne in terms of characterization, family involvement and scenes in general. He will also lock players out of marrying his sister and mother, so If you though of playing as a bisexual chad of marrying all three (or just enjoy the idea of marrying his family with the support of your bro) tough luck there.

Also, yeah, he does not seem to have any character arc on horyzon. Admittedly, Brint was always on simpler side -- that is what made him easy to like or hate --, but that does not mean that he should have been so bare bones in terms of character motivation. He really needs some kind of a hook, since even compared to Briennes flimsy one (the explanation behind that Armor) still puts her leagues above him.

So just on story and content side of things, if you like both equally (which I somewhat do, I think?), Brienne seems like safer option.

At least, that is how I think as a minotaur fucker.

But you can also make two seperate saves for both. Which I did. Still waiting for substantial Brint content down the line. I want to see him in a wedding dress.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Brint's not content complete in the slightest, nor is he being abandoned for Brie.

In my opinion, if you like the big guy as he is, keep him that way. Brienne is a very different character. Besides, why give up a good thing?

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
For me, Brint and Brienne are both quite a joy either way. It definitely is difficult to want to to keep one or the other. Hence despite the hassle I often save edit moments where Brienne is turned back into Brint just to see how they differed.

Now as for who you want to stick with, like I said it is very difficult. I stuck with Brienne since I am a sucker for cowgirls. I stuck with Brienne mainly since I feel that in my opinions she feels more passionate in comparison to the spicy manliness content that Brint provides. This of course is only a personal opinion and not something that should be thought much on. As both sides are very well done and offer plenty to enjoy from. Especially with future content involving you the player marrying into Brint/Brienne's family.

Again, its all up to you who you want to stick around as both have their own variations that fit to your play styles in combat. Go with who you feel suits you more.

Reactions: Sacremas

BulmaCz

Nov 11, 2021
Czech Republic - Prague
Oh no. I would not change Brint for anything in the world. Besides, I just like men and not women, but Brint is just a sweetheart. :)
But to your question. If you're curious, just try. It's not that you can't start again.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
So I am at this point where I have to decide whether I let Brint turn into Brienne or not before entering Khor'minos.

Obvious option is to have 2 savegames, but I rather have one "main game", occasionally i make a "fuck around and find out"-savegame, but that's it. Especially considering how much longer this game is going to be, I rather not want 2 separate main games.
Alypia's summed up the content disparity (or lack of) side of things but as I had a similar dilemma to you in the past and also didn't want to split into 2 saves, I'll toss in my thoughts.

I really like Brint for similar reasons to yours & I prefer his dynamic with the Champ to Brienne's so I had no interest in TF'ing him into Brienne. In terms of content that I've noticed, they both are involved with different bits in KM & the Outskirts that fit them. For example Brint is involved in group scenes where you can 'service' KM guards/soldiers & can milk you in the Milking Barn while Brienne can be milked with you.

Personally I believe the biggest deviation between Brint & Brienne is when it comes to their family Cassia (Mum) & Rina (little sister) atleast at the moment. I believe most of the Brint/Brienne family content is available for both but Brienne allows you to turn Rina into a domme <3.

So if you like Brint as he is, I'd stick with him. I don't think he really misses out compared to Brienne and like Alypia said, why give up a good thing?

Having said all that I ended up going with Brienne purely because I am a mess for Domme!Rina (She's amazing if you swing that way) but I actually prefer pretty much all of Brint's content to Brienne's.

Alypia's stuff with Brienne at the school is pretty cute though!

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
My champ: "Hey Brint, people say you lack content"
Brint: "Hush little one, or you wake up Elthara..."
El, bubbgling cum from her nose: "... Huh...?"
Brint: "Ready for round thirty-six?"
Champ: "Always"

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
Despite thinking longterm Brienne content is more involved and fulfilling with more interesting developments, I just can't bring myself to stick with letting Brint transform into Brienne because it seems like the 'corrupt' choice and I never play a willfully corrupt champ.

It's just one brief scene, but early on in the transformation Brint explicitly says he's never been into the idea of being fucked and wished he weren't getting plowed by himself in his dreams, so it's a consent issue to me. Even though Brienne says they don't have any regrets about it after the transformation, I feel like when Brint is still Brint he's pretty against the thought of it and would rather remain himself as a minotaur man.