[Not Bug] snu-snu energy perk bug. V-0.8.079

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by Dark67titan, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

upload_2020-5-30_19-58-54.png Some how im losing the perk despite my libido not actually changing or being below the 40 mark

2. Dark67titan

this happened right after using millies's milkers scene

3. Dark67titan

it seems that the perk is going of the characters lust and not the libido as ive lost it after every sexual scene

4. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

1. What armor/clothing/underwear are you using? +Sexiness increases effective Libido, as does nudity (counts as max Sexiness), but Snu-Snu Queen only checks base Libido.
    2. The perk is lost after an orgasm if you don't have the Libido to maintain it.

Raising Libido before your next orgasm is your best bet for keeping Snu-Snu Queen. You could try using the Savicite Dildo. If your base Libido is high enough that will put you over, and the new Libido will count.

5. Dark67titan

the min required libido is 40, as is in the screen shot I’ve got 45 and I’m currently equipped with the gray goo and the frilly swimming set

6. Theron

Theron Well-Known Member

Base Libido: Without modifiers. The screenshot shows total Libido.
    Frilly Bikini is +6 total, grey goo armor is variable. You probably have 39 base Libido.

Essentially, subtract your Sexiness from displayed Libido to get base Libido.

7. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

Not a bug. It's checking your "real" libido, not your libido as affected by clothes (because you shouldn't lose the perk for swapping from a bikini to platemail).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.