Not able to train Delilah?

DuckBurrito

Feb 14, 2017
I want to train Delilah to become a slut but the button is greyed out even though I have lost my anal virginity and have T as the gender. Can someone help me with this?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is your PC's gender pref on 'Auto' or anything? Plus you gotta be a trap or shemale to unlock it.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How would I go about becoming a she male or trap?
For trap, just use estrobloom as the easiest method until your femininity is high enough. Dick mandatory as well. And again, set your gender pref anything other than 'male'.
Shemale you just need breasts added with that, but not like the scene is any different regardless.

Just be feminine and have a dick. If you got the 'T' in the save's gender thing however chances are you're already there, if your gender pref is male, change it to auto.

Last edited:

DuckBurrito

Feb 14, 2017
A
For trap, just use estrobloom as the easiest method until your femininity is high enough. Dick mandatory as well. And again, set your gender pref anything other than 'male'.
Shemale you just need breasts added with that, but not like the scene is any different regardless.

Just be feminine and have a dick. If you got the 'T' in the save's gender thing however chances are you're already there, if your gender pref is male, change it to auto.
Alright thanks, the gender preference fixed it