[Not A Bug] syri hellhound double check has no back option or other alternatives

Leykoss

Oct 4, 2019
No it's not. To get the other option you need some syri/anno interactions.

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
No it's not. To get the other option you need some syri/anno interactions.
The other option being "no"? The game phrases it as a choice. The player would expect a choice. Even if it is just "yes or no." It feels unintentional. Even if it isn't a bug. I understand anno probably unlocks some other tf I haven't found yet, but there should be an option for "nah, just fix her insides, we don't need a full transformation."

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
The other option being "no"?
The other option is different route possible to take, one the doctor is alluding to in his dialogue. Although i'd agree that perhaps having this other route show up as disabled button with a hint how to unlock it in the tooltip, if the prerequisites ain't met, would be helpful for the player; if only because evidently not everyone is going to pay close attention.

Reactions: Xanfaus

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
[...] if only because evidently not everyone is going to pay close attention.
I do not appreciate this comment. I did see the dialogue talking about other options. "anything else miss dorna has in mind." Which isn't much of a hint on its own, basically just saying that there are other options. That, combined with "happy as I am" told me that there should be a "no change" option. I didn't realize there was anything else at first because dialogue is vague, not because I wasn't reading the text-based game. Don't put this on me.
You are right about the tooltip and disabled button being helpful though. Would make it much clearer, and would be a way to give more specific guidance than would naturally fit in the scene.

Reactions: Xanfaus

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
I do not appreciate this comment.
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be negative -- it's pretty normal for players not to scrutinize every scene, especially when the game is as text-heavy as this one can be. It's just something for the developers to keep on their minds and try to proof their work against.

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
Sorry, it wasn't meant to be negative -- it's pretty normal for players not to scrutinize every scene, especially when the game is as text-heavy as this one can be. It's just something for the developers to keep on their minds and try to proof their work against.
yeah ok fair enough. Sorry for getting so defensive. In my defense it is midnight and I am used to passive aggression, but I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that.

fennecfire

Feb 8, 2022
Ok, I got to the alt route, and I don't see why this is limited to the "maybe you need help not fucking your sister" option. Especially since it seems there is little to no difference in the scene itself. Why would "eh, you don't need to change your body" be locked off?1648707582460.png