[Not a Bug] Is-is this thing real?

UwUwarrior

May 25, 2021
All of the text below falls under the context of version. 3.46

So, after some time I was curious about the GhostLight clit piercing. It worked and with some looking around I found out it could be turned off and on again.

I spent time figuring out how it was described from situation to situation and read that it could not get people pregnant. This was the start of the "Problem", I made a Wyrd elf, freed the fox, and then used transformative items to turn my twink into a full-blown woman.

I used the GhostLight and had found that you could impregnate [Kiyoko], according to the text based on the GhostLight, impregnating her should be impossible. My experiment had yielded odd results. I will leave this here.

Just going to say, I do not consider this to be an even notable problem, just a curious happening.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
As far as I know (this is based off of memory) the ghostlight cock was intended to be something for fully female PC's to have access to Kiyoko's content without growing an actual cock, alongside the other obvious reason. It won't get any other NPCs besides floof wife pregnant.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The no pregnancy rule for ghostlights doesn't apply to Kiyoko. I don't know if it was intentional or a side effect of not altering scenes and they just rolled with, but it's been known for a while that you could access Kiyoko's content without growing a schlong once the ghostlight was added. But don't worry, your files aren't cursed or anything. Just accessibility and options. At least, I hope the CoC 2 files aren't cursed.