No Real Piss Play Events? - Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronkonium

Jun 11, 2019
Hey, first post here... just throwing out thoughts in as wide a spectrum as I can (since it still needs to be widdled down a little - FORGIVE the pun on Piss Play there). First off, I have spread myself (mainly my legs) throughout the known galaxy for some time now... however I have yet to come upon piss play.

I have generally separated piss play (in real life too) into 3 distinct forms [and will use #s 1, 2, 3 later in this post to reference them]; 1) Pissing on one another, 2 [My favourite and the most fun]) Drinking piss - this like in #3 can be clear and more watery & thus less salty and flavourful... or be quite yellow and pungent, 3) taking piss in the butt or a front-bottom (my case is the butt only).

I've been wondering if there are already events piss play events, or if people might like me to come up with some few events (maybe alongside new characters to experience these events with).

I have always been super sexual & I have a background in Science, Statistics, and General Writing... so I would take this opportunity to write quite seriously and would be interested to open up suggestions on the direction people would like any new events to go.

For instance/as an example: I might like the idea of taking #1 in the direction of 'Piss Play' to clean off/hose down in a general masturbation route (this would clean off leaking cum and such)... ALSO could use #3 perhaps as a way to get others to piss inside of your orifice and whilst pregnant with eggs of some species or another it would reduce incubation time due to the heat + chemicals in urine, etc.

For that previous idea, piss could be used by the Nyrean Alpha perhaps to dissolve the eggs of a Nyrean Beta or something like that... this might add to the Nyrean history in a way explaining more of their dominance hierarchy.

Another set of ideas involves just generally adding piss play as losses or wins... Perhaps for instance piss play like the warmth of Millodan Cum might help warm you. Thus, as a separate LOSS EVENT to the Millodan, you could end up with a 'Lust Loss' and beg for warmth from them. They acquiesce to your begging by pissing down your throat/up your butt, then proceed to fuck you 'approximately as per usual'.

There are many possibilities with this fetish and I have many ideas for it if it's acceptable/wanted in the game... The funny part is that piss play is only one small (Super Fun) corner of the disgusting imagination I have waiting to share with you all.

Please let me know, from general user/player to developers!

Cheers, and keep yourselves hydrated! :)

Cronkonium

Jun 11, 2019
Sorry, scat is blacklisted across the board, look elsewhere.

Piss play isn't 'scat' from an English Language/Etymology point of view, but if you're talking about 'not having' bodily liquids other than cum, goo and mucus then okay.

I don't see why that would be the case... but okay.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Piss play isn't 'scat' from an English Language/Etymology point of view, but if you're talking about 'not having' bodily liquids other than cum, goo and mucus then okay.

I don't see why that would be the case... but okay.

Rules is de rules

Reactions: kachowski labowski

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The main things blacklisted are:
Vore
Gore
Watersports (not including squirting)
Scat
Bestiality
Necrophilia
Underage