Nina Quest Help

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Where are Thalia's remains?

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Check the bookcase on the westernmost tile. I think it's third to last book, but could be wrong. Then go to stairs and click the "bodies" button.
Also it's randomized so i can't help you further.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Check the bookcase on the westernmost tile. I think it's third to last book, but could be wrong. Then go to stairs and click the "bodies" button.
Also it's randomized so i can't help you further.
Yeah. I found it after looking through them.

Third row, fourth column, bottom level.

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
Just a head's up: the location in the book is different for everyone (randomized), so if you're here looking for help, you'll have to find the book first! I believe the map is also randomized, so look for the tower, then read through the books.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Just a head's up: the location in the book is different for everyone (randomized), so if you're here looking for help, you'll have to find the book first! I believe the map is also randomized, so look for the tower, then read through the books.
Bookcase is in the "wayfort" section of dungeon, i don't think it's randomized.

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
It says "randomized map generator" in the patch notes, so I thought that part of the map was as well! My bad if not. The location printed in the book is definitely random, though.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It says "randomized map generator" in the patch notes, so I thought that part of the map was as well! My bad if not. The location printed in the book is definitely random, though.
The 2 mazes with the limited vision are randomized, as well as the solution for the location of the remains, but the second level "wayfort" map is fixed.

Reactions: Lolipop and teawolf

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
Once again it has been proved that coc2 players dont read!

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
Once upon a time I read everything but now I gloss over some of the text especially if it's a huge wall of text

Isharon

Jun 15, 2019
Once upon a time I read everything but now I gloss over some of the text especially if it's a huge wall of text
Could be fair in other games, but doesn't that kinda defeat the point in a text game where everything is a wall of text?