Nice things people have done for you? (recently)

iDateRapeZ

Aug 13, 2016
I don't have a lot of good things happen to me but recently I was having a extremely bad few days and my friend called me and listened tome for 9 hours venting. It made me feel really happy so I was wondering what nice things people etc

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A guy who customizes guns for a living was going to fabricate me a new nut for my Saiga before another person sourced the factory part.

Reactions: iDateRapeZ

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Not exactly something someone has done for me, but the wheather is perfect today, sunny and warm yet not suffocatingly hot <3

And my cousin is buying me a new watch!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
My hell boss decided to send me on whooping one day long employee training at Friday (she more than stingy with any training she sends her subordinates preferring us all to work our asses like slaves in work all week long).

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Not exactly something someone has done for me, but the wheather is perfect today, sunny and warm yet not suffocatingly hot <3

And my cousin is buying me a new watch!
Nice and cloudy and cool here so I share your sentiment

Reactions: ShySquare

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I got a 40% bonus after doing 3 times more work than I'm paid for. Yay?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
People on a youtube gun channel/ministry prayed for me.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one's mugged me on the street yet.

Reactions: JDeko

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Had my wisdom teeth removed today, ain't gonna envy myself tomorrow or the day after but it's better to not have those things in now. Dentist did a wonderful job removing em.

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016
An friend of mine loves to play Zenyatta in Overwatch, thanks for all the great support! Generally she is an great teammate.