Newbie Looking For Something Specific

Tannis_The_Fighter

Jan 11, 2021
Hiya, I'm Tannis~!

I do most of my Rping on Discord these days but I remember having a lot of fun with the original CoC. I think I did most of the stuff you could do with the game minus modded content. Though I could never quite figure out hot to actually beat that damned final boss.

Anyhow, I did quite enjoy the concept but would prefer something a bit more interactive and I figure this is probably the best place to find that type of player. Well I'm specifically looking for a GM that can do a decent amount of smut 60/40 ratio and story. Is very familiar with the first game, and okay with something long term but not frequent responses. Please be descriptive and able to play the NPCs well~

I have a bigger list but these are the main kinks I love as a bottom: Breeding/pregnancy(receiving), cum inflation, gangbang, pet play, butt stuff, enema, rough sex, sexual exhaustion, mind break, bad ends, futanari, massive cocks, multiple cocks in same hole, bdsm, spanking, and so much more~

Pfp is a taste of what my character looks like, I can be contacted via discord at SangoSocks #4971 or DM here~

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
When you say 'not frequent responses' how infrequent do you mean? As long as you can get at least one a week up, I wouldn't mind doing something with you.